Anyone else worrying??

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
I have just found out I am pregnant, apparently just o ver 4 weeks.
I am really worrying about things such as mis-carriages, ectopic pregnancies and all of those kinda of things!
I cannot wait for the next 8 weeks to be over with but it seems like a lifetime away; anyone else with me on this?

Think a lot of the girls can relate to the worry mostly having been in that position before (experiencing miscarriages & ectopics) - Until someone tells you theres room to worry I really wouldn't stress yourself about it Louise. Enjoy your pregnancy hun.

:D

Wobbles said:
Think a lot of the girls can relate to the worry mostly having been in that position before (experiencing miscarriages & ectopics) - Until someone tells you theres room to worry I really wouldn't stress yourself about it Louise. Enjoy your pregnancy hun.

:D
Thanks! :) I have taken 4 tests and it STILL has not sunk in yet!
Hey, have you ever heard this myth before, to take too many pregnancy tests can bring you bad luck! My aunt told me about that earlier today, says I should stop testing now because its apparently a bad omen!!!
I have never heard that before though!

I think shes trying to tell you stop sending yourself mad - Not only that an expensive habit :lol:

False positives are not a common happening hun. Take it easy & save the pennies your spending on tests for some nappies :wink:

Wobbles said:
I think shes trying to tell you stop sending yourself mad - Not only that an expensive habit :lol:

False positives are not a common happening hun. Take it easy & save the pennies your spending on tests for some nappies :wink:
Hey, I didnt pay for the tests so it doesnt put a hole in my wallet lol. My fella offered to buy them, as well as everything for the nursery, plus a buggy and a cot;

I dunno if I should feel guilty or not! :D Would you?
He can afford it though!!!!!

Bless I think you will both work it out together as time goes on :D

I think its only natural to worry at the beginning, try and relaz and look forward to your scan ! :)

hi louise i felt like that worrying all the time over tests and scans as just before i caught with baby no.4 i misscarried baby no.3 so i was constantly worried all the time and im 21 weeks on sat now its starting to kick in with me that im preg as i didnt want to get too exited as i was frightened if i did something would happen so i think its perfectly normal to worry

spunky xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->