Anyone else WTT 2017 #1?

BaileyBoo123

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

My name is Bailey, I figured I should come introduce myself! I was on here a few years ago over in Teen Pregnancy with my rainbow baby, lost at 10weeks, 6 days. It's been a roller coaster and it's so hard to imagine that I could've had a kindergartener running around right now. Anyways, now I have had my IUD for over a year now and my OH and I are WTT #1. Well, more me waiting than him haha:haha: he's 27, and I am 21, so I would rather wait lol. He's more than excited. I am happy to wait :happydance:

Anyways, I thought I would try and make some friends with some WTT #1's, honestly, I have a hard time connecting with other WTT-ers that already have LO's.

Anyone wanna be friends? :thumbup:

Hi! I'm waiting till Late Jan early Feb of 2017 to TTC for #1. It's killing me to wait but I gotta xD I'm looking for friends who don't have number one yet either!

Hi, I'm TTC in Oct, but depending on how that goes, we may be trying at the same time. OH is going away for all of Dec so progress may be slow. Ours will be #1 also, so, very excited. We're just waiting for our health insurance to kick in.

Hey,

I am also waiting to try for #1 until 2017. Most probably around April / May before we can start trying. I recently contracted Dengue Fever on a trip to Thailand and my GP has advised avoiding pregnancy for at least 6 months due to the risk I may have contracted Zika as well as its the same misquotes which carry both virus's.

It would be great to make some friends also waiting to help pass the time.

xx

We are WTT until late January 2017. #3 (well #4 including a mc). I'm still nursing #2 and don't have my period back yet but I go back to work mid-November so I'm sure around then it will return. I so want a November baby so hopefully February is our month fx'd. We got pregnant first try with DD1, first try with our mc, and then tried for 3 months with DD2 after our mc. So hoping we get it first try this time and get a sticky bean :). Only 4.5 months to wait lol.

I'm waiting till the end of this year maybe January because of getting hubby's medical health coverage (U.S. citizen trying to get Canadian Residency.) It will be our first, had 2 MC's with my hubby already not lasting more than 5-6 weeks. Had one MC from previous relationship (egg was near/in Fallopian tube opening and had to try and simulate a MC, but the chemicals didn't finish before it MC itself)

Bit worried to try because I'm starting to wonder if I can keep it, but I do want one with this wonderful, strong, compassionate man.(sry he's just so amazeballs!)
Anyways would love to be friends with one here for the 1st baby (pokes bailey) so hit me up in a PM if ya want to chat or here on the forums. I always lurk and check back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->