Anyone else WTT after a loss?

Espero

Reaction score
Hi girls and gals,

I'm here again after a break of just over two years. Weird but kind of nice to be back.

Husby and I have been talking and decided that we'd like to try again (3 previous unexplained losses at 8 weeks). I've recently had a tentative diagnosis of Lupus, which would go some way to explaining why we've had such rotten luck in the past.

We're waiting for the autumn to try - I've still got some medical stuffs to have investigated and would like to lose some weight and generally get my health tip top - husby has to quit smoking again as well.

So, we're thinking if all goes to plan we'll probably will start trying in September-ish. Anyone else in similar circumstances, I'd love to chat. :kiss:

Hugs,

Espero

I love the quote in your signature espero. That is exactly how I've felt about ttc since we started. I'm just waiting until AF returns and then we'll be back at it. So sorry to see that you have been through so much. Hoping we all get that happiness part sometime soon!

Hi espresso,

I'm also waiting after losing my son at 4yo to a tragic accident. The hubby and I have waited and feel it is right to try for a sibling for my DDS's little sister who is really missing having a play mate. We're currently waiting for his Vasectomy reversal next month, and after that for the doctor to clear him to TTC. It's been a tough road, but I know all of us will get through this. Best of wishes to everyone.

I am waiting after a miscarriage 2 weeks ago. We were using clomid so we have to wait two cycles. Tentatively we will be trying in mid to late May. But we've discussed waiting until July-September. So not real sure what we will do yet.

I'm waiting to try also, our daughter was born sleeping Feb 1, I was 29 weeks along. I'm still bleeding although it's slowed down the last few days- praying it ends soon as I'll be one step closer to getting my body back to normal.

I see the doctor tomorrow for our follow up/postpartum appt and not sure what he will say about TTC. After I delivered her he initally said 4-6 mos but I had an uncomplicated vag delivery so I'm hoping it's sooner to 3mos but we will see. As much as I want to start right away I know that waiting a few months won't hurt, I want to be as healthy as possible.

I've kept up taking my prenatals and fish oil, DH and I have continued eating really healthy and I've been drinking a ton of RRL tea hoping it'll help my hormones regulate faster. I also am excited to be able to work out again- gotta lose the rest of this pregnancy weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->