Anyone else?

littlemisscie

Carrying #3❤
Reaction score
I'm about 5 weeks with baby #2 and it seems like I'm already showing?:wacko:

I know it's bloat but I normally have a flat tummy!

Attachments

• IMG_1492.jpg
    IMG_1492.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 22
Well, at least you pull off the pregnant look really nicely. You look great! Once you've had a baby, the bloat is reeeeal in subsequent pregnancies. When I was 7 weeks along with my fourth, I went to a funeral and had people asking if I'm due soon... "No..... I'm less than 2 months pregnant...." lol Talk about awkward.

Yes I 'showed' pretty much straight away. Ridiculous bloat! The bloat lessened about 9 weeks but now at 12 it's back and my stomach is rock hard. I look about 5 months and feel silly saying I'm 11 weeks when people have asked this past week :haha:

I have had the same thing but it did disappear by 8-10 weeks but now at 13 weeks I swear feels like my uterus is higher than it should be

Oh my thank goodness for this post. I'm pregnant for the first time,haven't even gone to my first appointment yet,it's the 30th and I swear I look 2 months pregnant! I think I'm around 6 weeks. My belly has not gone down at all.

I thankfully haven't hit the bloat yet this pregnancy but I remember having it bad in my last pregnancy. I literally looked like I was 6 months at 6 weeks! I thought I was having twins lol.

This is first pregnancy and I'm 8 weeks and all my clothes are tight. I've got a bump but I know it's not the baby because it's too high - I'm guessing it's just bloat from the hormones. I'm worried people are going to notice because my boobs have suddenly grown as well. I'm really really hoping that I don't get any bigger till we've actually told people. Funny thing is, I've weighed myself and I'm still the same weight - just bigger in my lower belly and all my trousers are tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->