• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else ...?

NinjaKitty5

Reaction score
So I'm 22+3 and I have been having ALOT of watery thin discharge to the point where when I'm moving I can feel it come out.... this is my third baby but for the life of me I cant remember this happening with the first two=/ I'm afraid my waters leaking

I’ve been having constant discharge since about 16 weeks. How much are you experiencing? I wear a panty liner and change it every time I go to the bathroom to stay fresh. Discharge is pretty normal, as long as it’s not bloody or running down your leg in a giant gush.

With my first two pregnancies I definitely had a LOT of discharge in the last few months, and it was much thinner consistency than I'm used to. It was always more milky than clear. It is starting to happen more and more now with Baby 3.

I think it is just one of those normal, semi-gross pregnancy phenonena, but bring it up w your doctor if you are concerned. They can do an easy swab test to determine if it's amniotic fluid.

Yes! I'm having this now and dr can't find anything wrong either. I hate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->