Anyone else...?

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Is anyone else feel like they have an almost constant headache. It’s not bad more like a dull ache. I just feel tired and a bit ‘groggy’ all the time.

I’ve not got any sickness yet or food/smell aversions, but don’t usually get that till about 6 weeks. Wondering if my usual pregnancy symptoms will be the same this time as this baby is with my new partner. Anyone else have it different in pregnancy with different fathers?

Currently 5+1 xx

Hiya :)

I am currently 6w4d and although this is my 2nd pregnancy with the same father, it has already been COMPLETELY different to my first! From what I hear things can be very different 2nd time round. Congrats :)

Congrats ladies!

I am supposed to be 5 weeks tomorrow... but I noticed some scent sensitivities earlier on (one of those things that gave me an inkling I might be pregnant), but otherwise all I'm feeling is extreme exhaustion. My head could hit the pillow at any point of the day. I am having lower back pains on and off, too. Back pain USED to be pretty normal for me until the last 6 months or so where I started to feel better... but now they're back...

I have the constant headache. Iv had it for about 2 weeks now. It's awful. Paraceotmol don't shift it x

I’ve had the headaches, dizziness and constant nausea this time round, didn’t have any of it wiyh my son

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->