Anyone else

justonemore31

Reaction score
So I'm 4w tomorrow. Anyone else very nauseous already and having food aversions? I also have a crappy aftertaste in my mouth after eating and I chew gum now bc I seem to have a bit more saliva. I've had all this in previous pregnancies due to ptyalism and hg. I'm praying to God that doesn't happen again. In only one pregnancy I had NOTHING. Anyone else having this?

Me! I'm 13dpo and due August 17. I didn't even get a positive with my son until 14dpo so the fact that I got a positive at 10dpo and have so many symptoms already is really throwing me off!

From the moment I got a faint bfp I had some mild food aversions - it seemed each day there were only certain foods I wanted to eat but at least I could still eat. Then right on 6 weeks the full on morning sickness hit - contstant neasea no appetite what so ever. I miss food :( it’s a horrible time and nothing much helps. Tried Ondansetron and all the natural remedies

From the moment I got a faint bfp I had some mild food aversions - it seemed each day there were only certain foods I wanted to eat but at least I could still eat. Then right on 6 weeks the full on morning sickness hit - contstant neasea no appetite what so ever. I miss food :( it’s a horrible time and nothing much helps. Tried Ondansetron and all the natural remedies

Ugh it's so early for me. But yeah if I go too long without eating I feel like I won't be able to at all so I gotta force myself. The after taste of food is what's killing me. I'm sorry you're sick as well. I pray it's easy on us and it flies by.

Ugh it's so early for me. But yeah if I go too long without eating I feel like I won't be able to at all so I gotta force myself. The after taste of food is what's killing me. I'm sorry you're sick as well. I pray it's easy on us and it flies by.
Yes force yourself to eat as much as you can now while you can. Thank you. Last time it lasted till 18 weeks but I’m praying this time it won’t last so long. Hope you don’t get too much worse :(

Last edited:
Yes force yourself to eat as much as you can now while you can. Thank you. Last time it lasted till 18 weeks but I’m praying this time it won’t last so long. Hope you don’t get too much worse :(
With my first it lasted till 18wks, 2nd until 12wks, 3rd until 10, fourth until 18, 5th I had only nausea and that went away by the 2nd trimester and my 6th I was sick till 16 weeks give or take. But with these pregnancies including the one I was only nauseous in, I stayed on zofran for a long time, one being til I gave birth and the other I had a zofran pump. I am seriously praying I don't get sick this time around and that i will be be able to enjoy my pregnancy .

How r u feeling this morning?

Ah interesting that all your pregnancies were a little bit different. Gives me hope that I won’t be sick as long this time. I’m really hoping to feel better at 12 weeks which is when it’s meant to get better. Ah yeah zofran is called Ondansetron over here. I’ve tried it a few data but doesn’t seem to help much so I stopped taking it.

I’m still in bed. I lay in bed every morning and my husband brings me toast in bed. I find this helps a bit and if I get up too early or without eating anything that’s when I vomit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->