anyone else...

eviestar

Reaction score
... getting really down about choosing a name for their bump? we found out we're having another girl and since then i just havent been able to find a name that just feels, looks or sounds right and all the ones i adore are already taken by family/friends/people i dont like :( everyone keeps saying just wait to see what she looks like but im one of these people who likes to be prepared with a name! am i the only one finding it impossible to find and settle on a name?! maybe its just my hormones making it feel 100X worse than what it really is but its really getting me down :(

Im same want name sorted before he/she is born, got so many names for a girl but after 4 boys i know im going to struggle finding another for a boy :shrug: gender scan tomorrow so will know if im having my 5th boy and wrack my brains again :dohh:

yep we can't decide on a single one! the only ones we've agreed on OH had changed his mind about the next day. it really is hard!! xx

yep we can't decide on a single one! the only ones we've agreed on OH had changed his mind about the next day. it really is hard!! xx

lol, my OH has just given up with telling me his opinion lol ive changed my mind so many times he's told me to just pick one n let him know! xx

Im same want name sorted before he/she is born, got so many names for a girl but after 4 boys i know im going to struggle finding another for a boy :shrug: gender scan tomorrow so will know if im having my 5th boy and wrack my brains again :dohh:

i know what you mean, this is my 3rd girl and names are limited since i have 3 nieces too and about 5 friends that have had girls too xx

This is my first and we have been able to come up with about 15 girls names that we like but we can't think of one single boys name! Not one. My friend had given us a baby name book and I literally went through the entire book and found nothing. It's such a big decision and it's even harder when you don't already have names in mind. Here's to hoping we can all find the perfect name soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->