Anyone else's kicks starting to feel a bit uncomfortable?

Georgia7

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I still love it and it gives me peace of mind, but I'm 26 weeks now and certain kicks are starting to feel uncomfortable already! Baby is very active tonight and kicking very low, I keep getting what I can only describe as shocks in my vagina hah. It's quite an uncomfortable feeling, it was doing this a few weeks ago and I was being ridiculous thinking I was in labour or something, then it started kicking higher up again. But now the little bugger is back down below and it's rather uncomfortable!
Xxx

My girl keeps doing that and yes it can get very strange feeling :/... I think it depends on her position. It feel like she is facing toward the back and sometimes it just seems like she is kicking very low, like past my pubic bone or toward the back toward my butt and it is a very odd feeling! I don't remember my boys doing this and my oldest stayed pretty low the whole time. Hhahaaa, yesterday it got to the point where I was thinking omg..is she tryin to kick her way out of my behind!

Yes! I felt the exact same kicks tonight and was in agony for about 30 min until she flipped around to face forward again.

I felt bad for wanting it to stop- afterall its a baby in there!

Ohhh yes!! I can definitely relate. I love the kicks too... But there is some spots that I don't like the feeling...especially the low down kicks anywhere in the lower abdomen. Then of course there is the bladder and cervix kicks! Evidently, she's kicking me in the lower stomach right now!

I typically get up and move around so it encourages her to change her position.

Mine likes to hang out very low as well and use my bladder as a trampoline! I don't mind the kicks so much, but he squirms a lot more than he kicks it seems and it's *very* uncomfortable, like it takes my breath away with all the pressure. I feel bad every time he does it and I get weirded out by it. I'm glad he's moving and it's reassuring, but come on little man! I keep reading that as they get bigger it's harder for them to kick so they squirm more. Hopefully I've gotten used to it by then!

Yes, sometimes they're kinda of painful. It gives me a weird feeling in my butt lol...

Her kicks always startle me, too. I literally always jump when she kicks. But I like it. :thumbup:

With my son he was head down for a long Time. He would either kick my stomach and make me puke or give me seriously sore ribs ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"