Anyone else's morning sick turned up super early?

freddie

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I can't remember when morning sickness started with my previous pregnancies but it started before I even missed a period this time round, crazy! It's definitely never started this early before. Luckily it's quite mild at the moment but it's lurking in the background all day long :wacko:

Mine started the day before my AF was due. It wasnt bad, but it was there. It has gradually gotten worse. It is pretty bad now Im 8 weeks.

I've always had it fairly early too. It would be off and on from before I even peed on a stick and turned into 24/7 nausea between 5-6 weeks. I have higher than normal hormone levels though and it caused me to be diagnosed with HG in my previous three pregnancies.

I started having very bad nausea with this one at 6DPO... I ended up with HG in both pregnancies but this one started super early.

I puked three times last week and AF was only due Friday/Saturday. :nope:
I’m usually not too bad until 6 weeks, then I’ll get the joy of puking everyday until I deliver....yay me! :dohh:

With my youngest, i was sick a week before getting my bfp! It was super odd...

Oh, yes. With two of my five full-term pregnancies, I had morning sickness days before I was due for AF. :)

With my first MS started at around 5+ weeks close to 6...

With my second, the bouts of nausea started the day before AF was due...but it wasn't consistent until 6 weeks.

I'm not sure when my lmp was which is why I don't have a due date yet but I do know that I am very early(5-6w) and nausea is what convinced me to take a test. Hoping HG skips me this time around because I had it with my last 2 pregnancies and I am soo over it before it even started:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->