Anyone ever been told the wrong sex

Tp2007

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone was told they were having a boy only to give birth to a girl or vice verser??

I wish more people would answer this thread. We tried to find out the sex at 14w, the tech seemed confident. My doctor saw the pictures & completely disagreed, so we called in for another u/s (4 days later) & that tech said the opp gender, but seemed way less confident. Now we are not finding out the gender officially & planning 99% on a little man because it seems like they don't mess up when they say boy.

Today a fellow mom told me that they had told her that her baby was a girl at her 20 week scan & the baby came out & is a boy!!!!! This is someone who had a baby 4 weeks ago, can you imagine.

my cousin was told at a private scan that she was carrying a boy, then told again it was a boy at 20 weeks, only for baby Olivia to arrive.... they already have a boy who is 3 and they had kept a lot of his things for the new arrival since they were blue. they were over the moon to have a girl but they had to run out n get a lot of cream and pink things, and outfits etc

Yes I was told I was having a boy and 20 weeks later a girl popped out. Was so upset over it. X

Will you stay team yellow this time Stomp?

It's more commen to be wrong with a boy and to then later find out its a boy. Because the umbilical cord can sometimes throw then off. Getting a scan at 20 weeks is the most reliable! At my 20 week scan there is no mistaking on what the sex was she had her legs wide as well has my sons and you can defiantly tell the difference when there is nothing between the legs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->