Anyone ever experience this?!

Annaisamama

Reaction score
Hey Ladies! I ovulated about a week ago and I'm not ttc but just using pullout so if it happens we'd be overjoyed. Anyway so a day before ovulation my hubby and I dtd and he may have gone a little inside of me. I didn't think anything of it! But then the day after I started have nausea and diarrhea and a temp of 37.9...which is very high for me. A normal would be 36.8 in ovulation stage. I thought I had food poisoning since I was at a potluck that day. But now, 5 days later...I still have nausea and a tender stomach area to touch; it kinda goes into my ribs, like heartburn. Has ANYONE ever experienced this in early pregnancy? Or am I just going crazy?

I'd say that that would be too early to have any symptoms hun x

I know people say that you cant have symtoms that early, but i have been pregnant three times (1 mc) and every single time i have had cramping from 1dpo and it continued through til i got my bfp. I think you can get early symptoms because that has been my exeperience. Good luck!!

I know people say that you cant have symtoms that early, but i have been pregnant three times (1 mc) and every single time i have had cramping from 1dpo and it continued through til i got my bfp. I think you can get early symptoms because that has been my exeperience. Good luck!!

Thank you for your response! Although I know it's early and unlikely...I just feel like I may be. I've also had cramping especially in the morning and late at night! I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm about 6-7dpo right now. Could be more. :) Cycle day 21.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->