Anyone ever had a CVS?

That's great news!!! I am so happy for you and congratulations on your little boy! Has the ch disappeared? I don't think these doctors have any idea what they put us through with all their negativity, but finally the worrying days are over! Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy! xxx

That's great news!!! I am so happy for you and congratulations on your little boy! Has the ch disappeared? I don't think these doctors have any idea what they put us through with all their negativity, but finally the worrying days are over! Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy! xxx

My first scan was 6mm at 11 weeks, (no nasal bone detected)
Second scan was done around 13 weeks and the measurement was 4mm.
The 13 week scan was done at the high risk doctors office and that's when he said it was considered a cystic hygroma. Nasal bone was detected
I had my 3rd scan done at 16 weeks right before my amnio and they had said the fluid was gone, it was a boy but there was still a thickening behind the neck. They didn't give me a measurement or anything like that but they were so sure something was wrong. They told me don't get my hopes up. I didn't listen. I kept positive thoughts (as best I could) and used healing/energy stones and placed them on my belly and meditated. It sounds weird but it worked for me and helped keep me calm and positive through these trials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->