Anyone ever have hip pain?

babygirl21485

Reaction score
I am approximately 7 weeks, and I have severe hip pain. Been going on for 4 days now. It is getting pretty bad just in my left hip. Anyone have any advice? Had this before? and if so what was the cause?

Is it more towards your butt? It could be sciatica. I had that with one of my pregnancies and what helped mine was my hubby pulling my leg straight out.

Is it more towards your butt? It could be sciatica. I had that with one of my pregnancies and what helped mine was my hubby pulling my leg straight out.
This is more to the side, front, and back. It kind of wraps around. It does not come and go. It is constant pain. Thanks for the reply.

Could be SPD . I had it but after 20 weeks with DD2 . Was unbearable couldn’t sleep on my side for too long. . Ended up getting a pregnancy pillow and support band which did help .

Try popping some pillows under your hips

I have hip pain all night but the growing type of pain. It is not severe though and almost gone during the day.

SPD or sciatica. Both extremely painful. I have both. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and if I lay on my left side too long it kills me. I turn to my right side and it hurts. I have to keep turning. It gets worse as we progress.

SPD or sciatica. Both extremely painful. I have both. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and if I lay on my left side too long it kills me. I turn to my right side and it hurts. I have to keep turning. It gets worse as we progress.
Yeah, I was hoping different. I am in such pain and only 7 weeks... ugh

If your hips pain is worse at night get a large pillow case and stack about 3 pillows in and put it inbetween your knees whilst you sleep. This has solved my hip pain in all 4 of my pregnancies!

I had sever hip pain, and.also in my lower back. It was intense and didn't go away even though it started suddenly one night while I was sleeping. I ended up getting referred to a physical therapist and my pelvis was outof allignment. Zero idea how it even happened but she got it back into place at my initial appointment and now I'm going just to strengthen some of the smaller muscles in that area to help keep it from happening again. Relief was almost instant.

I’ve had severe hip pain for quite some time, so finally got an X-ray at doctors (and then an MRI) I have hip dysplasia and now grade 5 arthritis (bone on bone.) and need a total hip replacement, I was only 26 when I was told this. So please please get checked. It’s proper name is DDH (developmental dysplasia of the hips) it is what the ‘newborn clicky hips’ test checks for in babies.

If the pain persists please hound your GP and ask for an X-ray (once you’ve had baby) to even just rule it out x take care x

I believe it could be cyst that keeps the baby alive until placenta takes over. I had it with my two and I feel it with this one.

I had SPD in my with my DS and DD. That's what it sounds like is it in the public bone area and the hips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->