Anyone ever have Implantion Bledding????

MrsKeene

Mama To Princess & Prince
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has ever had implantion before? I am due to test on Dec 14th, af due on Dec 13th but i've had a little spotting just when I wiped several days ago and thats not normal for me. And some very slight cramping that night. It went immediately away, but I find it completely out of the oridnary for me. Hubby and I haven't been ttc at all , but would be thrilled with a new little baby. Just wondering if anyone has had any implantion bleeding before, thanks for the help!

Implantation bleeding is not unusual at all. It is possible that is what you experienced. I had a teeny bit, but so little that I would ahve missed it if I hadn't been looking for it.

Hi, I hope you dont mind me jumping on this thread, I have been TTC for a few months now. I really was hoping for a :bfp: for christmas. The :witch: is due on the 15th December, I have been getting a few symoptoms, this morning, checked my cp and it was still high but after checking I noticed a little blood, it was red but it was really light, almost like a pinky red, and there was only a little bit of it. could this be implantation bleeding (I have read somewhere that it can appear 6-12 DPO, I think Im about 11/12 DPO) or could :witch: be showing her face a bit early?
:-k

Could be either one. The only way to know is to wait and test. Sucks to wait all the time, but no way around it. :(

Same for me, af due next week and had spotting, for me its start of af, i can get it usually up to 5 days but this started earlier.
It could well be some sort of implantation or even suppressed period some women get a slight bleed about the time of af when they are pregnant, however I am being realistic and thinking its af :cry: and if its not and a bfp then its a lovely surprise rather than the great dissapointment af brings:nope:

I got some implantation bleeding. I got some brown discharge at 7 dpo after intercourse (sorry if tmi) and one tiny brown spot at 10 dpo and again at 13 dpo and got my BFP on 15 dpo. It was unusual for me two but I didn't have any symptom other then that exept tender breast but not more then before af

Thanks for all the response! Still no af, and no more spotting of any sorts. Keeping my hopes up! I am due to test Sunday, hopefully I can wait till then. I didn't think I wanted another baby, though knowing I maybe has gotten me thinking... Anyways good luck to all you other ladys, hope everyone gets bfp's soon =)

Thanks for all the response! Still no af, and no more spotting of any sorts. Keeping my hopes up! I am due to test Sunday, hopefully I can wait till then. I didn't think I wanted another baby, though knowing I maybe has gotten me thinking... Anyways good luck to all you other ladys, hope everyone gets bfp's soon =)

How did it go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->