Anyone Ever Vomitted Around Ovulation Or just After

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
Yesterday pretty much all day i felt sick, i know i'm around Ovulation, its about CD18 and i had the pain on my left side. Then in the evening i threw up (Sorry TMI) and i felt awful...still dont feel right now, i might have a tummy bug but i just dont know. I feel tired and achey and sicky!
Anyone else experienced this? I would say i probably ovulated Sunday so im 3DPO now.:shrug:

I know the progesterone is realsed into your system right after ovulation and the chemical can make you sick to your stomach if you sensitive to it for example i use progesterone cream starting the day after i ovulate as soon as i feel my cervix low and closed and i get really sick to my stomach like sea sick when i lay down and sometimes do vomit. Unless you have a bug or ate something that didnt agree with you its way to early for it to be pregnancy right after ovulation. NOW if your talking like DAYS like 7,8,9 it could be pregnancy. heres hoping for you :)

Thanks, i wondered if i was sensitive to hormones as i am ovulating a lot earlier than normal this month and it all seems in pattern, i have PCOs so i normally ovulate around CD23. Nothing normally affects me though so this is very unusual, i might have a bug perhaps.

ME!!

I ovulated on CD17 but didnt know that was ov until later that night (super pos opk) and the next morning (temp spike), and that morning on CD17 I felt soo nauseated right when I got to work. I though, "This will pass" and it got so much worse -- dripping sweat, head down, etc -- and I finally realized I wasnt going to be able to hold it in. Ran to bathroom and vomited. Thing is though, I felt ok (however a little weak) after. Didnt really eat lunch though but felt better by dinner.

I had no other reason, so I chalked it up to Ov hormones!

Good luck and hope you feel better.

Littleones, same as me! Thanks and hope your ok too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->