Anyone expecting baby no.5?

MommaJJ

Reaction score
I'm surprisingly expecting baby no.5 and by my lmp I'm 9 weeks (this is probably really wrong as my periods weren't regular), I got bfp 2 weeks ago so I'm putting myself at 6 weeks but I'm soooo bloated its ridiculous and I can't suck it in lol. When did you start showing on baby no.5? X

Hi hun cant answer that i'm afraid but didnt want to read and run lol
Congratualtions on baby number 5! I am hoping to fall pregnant with baby number 4 next year! did you find it much different going from 3 to 4? It cant be that bad if your having number 5 lol x

Congratulations!!! Wonderful news!
I'm only pregnant with baby #4, but the bloat is insane. I look 5 months pregnant already!!!
So you're not alone! And I started looking this way at about 6-7 weeks!!!

Congratualtions on baby number 5! I am hoping to fall pregnant with baby number 4 next year! did you find it much different going from 3 to 4? It cant be that bad if your having number 5 lol x

I think after you're used to juggling more than one, it all falls into routine anyway lol. Just my opinion though. Although I do laugh on my Facebook when mummy's and daddy's with 1 child are soo tired:dohh:

I think after you're used to juggling more than one, it all falls into routine anyway lol. Just my opinion though. Although I do laugh on my Facebook when mummy's and daddy's with 1 child are soo tired:dohh:

Ah yes it does make me laugh when i see that too lol. I do feel like that too if you have 2 it doesnt matter how many you have does it i found it no different having 3 to having two so i guess 1 more wont make much difference lol x

Ah yes it does make me laugh when i see that too lol. I do feel like that too if you have 2 it doesnt matter how many you have does it i found it no different having 3 to having two so i guess 1 more wont make much difference lol x

Exactly, they all eat at the same time, get up around the same time and bath and bed around the same time (give or take a couple hours for the older ones), plus my eldest is 9 and she is so helpful.:happydance:

Ah really thats good then! my eldest is only 5 but he is pretty helpful when i need him to go and grab something upstairs or keep an eye on my tou gest while i wash up or check dinner lol. x

Hi, I'm also expecting #5, again a surprise for us too. I'm 11 weeks based on lmp which I'm pretty sure is about right.
I started showing a few weeks ago which I know is mostly bloat as by the end of the day it looks a lot worse. :)

I am expecting surprise no 5 too. I am about 6.5weeks so too early to be showing for real. I expect I will show sooner with this baby as I have had 4 already and my youngest is only 11months so I have only really started to get my abdomen back into shape when I found out I was pregnant again.
I am hoping the fact my baby is still young and everyone knew we were 100% done they will put my expanding waistline down to fat and won't expect a new pregnancy.
The bloat is definitely insane. I have lost about 4kgs but it seems my stomach has expanded.

Me tested today and it was positive. 11 yo 9 yo 7 yo 18 mo all boys plus 2 sisters 14 & 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->