Anyone expecting there 2nd baby and nesting early

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
All week I have completely been on one, scrubbing skirting boards, doors, sofas anything I can clean im cleaning, I didnt do this with DS until the last month or so but I feel im starting early. I am hanging pictures, putting blinds up, stuff thats not even going to affect the baby now or when he or she is here. I think my OH may kill me lol. Im now making lists of baby bits needed, hospital bag, birthing plan, and household bits I want. Today I have taken a step back and having more of a relaxing day with DS. But still feel myself looking round thinking must do this, must do that but really isn't anything that needs doing this very second. Is anyone else feeling like this? Or being like this with there expectant of the second baby but quite early on? :flower:

I'm the exact opposite :haha: I'm expecting my 2nd and being even more lazy than last pregnancy!

i want the house perfect but have no motivation to do it does that count? lol

yeah i'm exactly the same i was cleaning the house til 10pm lastnight when huppy got home this my second i never got this with my ds!!! it very strange haha xx

I think I've been nesting a little....

My DD has swapped rooms with us and we have totally redecorated both rooms, emulsioned, glossed, wallpapered feature walls etc etc - took a week all in all, of hard graft and I felt like I'd totally overdone things by the end of it (I am FT working as well!).

But I have no desire to clean....saying that my OH has mild-moderate OCD and is always cleaning, folding, adjusting things (drives me mad!) so our house is pretty tidy.

I'm waiting to do baby's room until we've found out what we're having. And still not bought any of the big items!!!! Eeeeeekkkkkk

Han Xxx

I am expecting my 3rd and I have nesting spells...ill have one day i just want to clean and organize...then i have days like today where all i want to do is sit around and eat and rest :haha:

Certainly not!

With my first I was researching what pram/cot/furniture/moses basket....etc to buy and making lists and then shopping, and looking for maternity clothes............

This time I am a lot more chilled as I dont need to spend time buying anything!! I have everything we need already as Anna is only 16 months!

We havent even talked of names yet!!

:flower:

i was defo on a cleaning freak streak when pregnant with ds2 lol it was like every spare moment when ds1 was napping i was cleaning stuff caus i knew with 2 on my hands i wouldnt have the time to do anything for months lol and i was right, this time i dont have the energy most of the time but when i do then im unstopable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->