Anyone experience brown spotting 7dp5dt?

RAFwife

TTC #2 IVF miracle
Reaction score
Hi all, had my transfer last Thursday. Had a feeling I might be pregnant and tested 5dp5dt (faint bfp) and again the next day with a slightly darker bfp.
Was starting to let myself believe it was really happening and I've been having light cramps and now brown spotting. Tested again this evening and still bpf - it's light but still obvious.
I had some bad bleeding with my previous FET pregnancy which was unexplained, and scans at 5, 6 and 7 weeks. However we live somewhere else now and our local clinic (2 hours away) doesn't do blood tests and just asks you to wait til 7 weeks for a scan. I'm going demented here worrying, looking for experience or advice. Is this normal? Should I request bloods? Thanks.

How are you doing? Sorry no one replied. I had some spotting with bfp around that time x

Hi, hun! Brown blood is old blood. Which is good. Could be from implantation or it is very common for the pessaries to aggravate your cervix. I had brown and light pink with slight streaks of red. And mine was an implant bleed. Also my boobs stopped hurting a few days before my bfp. I cried and cried when I started spotting.. Oops I was actually pg.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->