Anyone experience dry cm near end of tww and got bfp?

MNgirl1991

Reaction score
Hey guys ! I'm brand new to this site. I've been lurking a little for the past couple months and decided to stop being alone in this and made an account! Currently I am 12dpo and my cm has yet to show. I usually "dry up" the day before my period so I'm kind of thinking I'm out for this month but wanted to see if anyone actually got a bfp after not having any cm? Also, usually my bbs are super sore and irritated a week before my period and they haven't been sore at all. Possible symptom? I'd appreciate a buddy or two in this :) tia!

I was so so dry the week leading up my BFP. No cm at all however I felt very wet, like a humid feeling constantly down there.

I was so so dry the week leading up my BFP. No cm at all however I felt very wet, like a humid feeling constantly down there.

I've felt the same way! I keep expecting to wipe a lot of cm out down there because it feels wet but there's nothing there. Glad to know there's a little hope! Thank you :)

A friend of mine on here had that a couple cycles ago. She got her bfp! She was actually worried she was out because she had read that in early pg you have a lot of cm. I hope it is a good sign for you!

Also we are really close in our cycles! I am (I think) 11dpo today!

Awesome! Glad that I could possibly be in the game still! My af is due in 2 days and so far no symptoms of her. We can be waiting buddies for the short time that's left! Lol

Cycle buddies, yay! My AF was due Monday but I think I ovulated late (first cycle using opks so Idk when I usually O) so she may not be late after all. FX!

Do you usually have a pretty regular cycle? If so then you may very well be late. :) mine are ALWAYS 28-29 day cycles and I always O between cd13 and cd15. So it's easy to just be intimate for that entire week and have a good chance of conceiving. So hoping this is the month!

I am experiencing the same thing! I wipe and there is nothing, but I feel wet (although, it is humid here today). AF is expected on Saturday and I tested 2 days ago with a BFN, but now I am a little more hopeful!! I have also had A LOT of heartburn, but my breasts are not sore at all. I thought I might be sick because I have been sniffly and have and a higher temperature than normal (98.1-99.4), and I have felt a bit dizzy, but I do not really feel sick.

Anyone else experience these same symptoms before a BFP?

Keep me updated, and baby dust to you all!!

I am experiencing the same thing! I wipe and there is nothing, but I feel wet (although, it is humid here today). AF is expected on Saturday and I tested 2 days ago with a BFN, but now I am a little more hopeful!! I have also had A LOT of heartburn, but my breasts are not sore at all. I thought I might be sick because I have been sniffly and have and a higher temperature than normal (98.1-99.4), and I have felt a bit dizzy, but I do not really feel sick.

Anyone else experience these same symptoms before a BFP?

Keep me updated, and baby dust to you all!!

Yours sounds exactly like mine :) hopefully we both get our bfps this time!!

Yep, this is the latest I have ever been! I am quite bloated today though which always happens the day before af so she may come tomorrow. :nope:

So it is a BFN for me. AF still hasn't shown up yet, but I have a feeling she will arrive soon.

It isnt over til she shows. Im still getting bfn as well. :(

It isnt over til she shows. Im still getting bfn as well. :(

Thanks! I just got a little bit of brown, not full AF yet, but that is usually how it starts. I keep on hoping it is implantation bleeding, but I am really grasping at straws, lol

AF is due for me on Sept 14/15, after suspected O my CM has gone from creamy to dry to lotiony to dry and now it's back to creamy/lotiony.

Dear body,
Cut. It. Out.

Hate that all these pregnancy symptoms/feelings are the same as what happens before AF lol

AF is due for me the 12th & I feel wretched! I have had the usual AF/PG symptoms before but this time I am weak & exhausted. Feels like I took a Benadryl but didn't sleep. BFN this morning, I know, too early but it's my vice :)

Babydust!

Well she hasn't reared her ugly head yet. Officially 15dpo and absolutely no pms symptoms. I haven't been late in 6 months so hopefully af stays away! How about you gals?

AF got me last night, 5 days late. FX for you girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->