Anyone experience headache/migraine and got BFP?

RandaPanda

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I need some advice! I am currently 8dpo. I am prone to migraines, especially around AF, and one has started today. I also had very minor spotting today (just once...a little pinkish when I wiped). It could be implantation bleeding, but because of the migraine, I really don't think so :( I am only CD22, but my LP is usually only about 11 days with a day or 2 of spotting before AF arrives full on. My cycles have been slowly decreasing - 29-30 days after coming off the pill in October, then 27 days last month. I'm worried it's down to about a 24 day cycle this month if the spotting and migraine are indicators of AF showing. I'm just so disappointed :( do you think I'm out? Did anyone who has already conceived get a bad headache or migraine around implantation??

I got a huge headache the day on my bfp (10 dpo) so I don't think your out! That being said I had the same problems as you with spotting before af and whatnot and I can't say enough good thing about vitex and progesterone cream. Got my pitiful luteal phase from 8 days (with spotting beforehand) to 14 solid days and my BFP!

Hope this is your cycle but if it isn't look into these things and see if you might be interested. Good luck!

Thank you, Pandi!

Do you know which brand of each you usually bought? I'm over in China, and have very limited choices for everything I buy (and have to be careful because SO many things are counterfeit or weren't packaged safely!) but I do see a couple options on the Chinese website I use to buy everything.

Congrats on your pregnancy, btw! :hugs:

Also, Pandi...can you tell me when in the cycle I should be using the vitex and the progesterone cream? I'm guessing the cream is from O to CD1 or suspected pregnancy? And then have you been using any since you got your BFP?

For the vitex, I've read that some people take it the whole cycle, and some only the first half. Since you got a BFP, I'd love to know what you did! :)

Thanks so much!!!

Hey sweetie I used Progest brand progesterone cream by Emirta. I got it on Amazon so unsure how easy that is for you there. I also get my Vitex through Amazon which is Nature's Way brand and very inexpensive. I took vitex all cycle long and even through the first trimester when I got my bfp since it can help to prevent miscarriage (despite the label's instructions to not take it lol). The cream is used once ovulation is confirmed up until AF arrives. Good luck hun and let us know how they work out...a lot of vitex babies in first and second trimester currently!

Thank you again! You're so helpful! :)

Okay, so I have come up with a tentative plan...bu it might be overkill because I'm taking A LOT of different things. I wish this just happened the way I *thought* it would happen and like they tell you it will throughout your whole life prior to TTC. Have sex, and BAM! You're pregnant! Lol

I don't know if I want to take the vitex for my whole cycle at first...I'm just nervous about it messing up my overall cycle timing, but I've also heard so many positives about it! My cycles range between 25-30 days with O between day 14-19, so I'm not too worried about the length of my cycle, but mainly my luteal phase (and also the amount of CM I get), so this is my initial plan (it's intense). Any thoughts?

Whole Cycle –
Prenatals, baby Aspirin, Vitamin C and B6

CD1 to O –
Vitex and RRL tea

Around O –
OPKs for SMEP purposes, preseed, Mucinex

Luteal Phase –
Progesterone Cream

I temp and chart my CM too.

I was so down last night, but I have new resolve today to make this work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->