Anyone experience this before?

SatansSprite

1ds/1angel/Preg
Reaction score
So, im at MOST 5 DPO, and right now im sitting here, and have been for maybe 15 minutes or so now, with this sort of pinching pain on my lower right side. Its not as strong as my normal cramps, maybe about 1/4 of the intensity.

I NEVER have this normally, so does anyone think it could be a sign of something? I don't wanna get hopes too high, but, its so weird for me.

I don't know, as I've never been pregnant... but I'm 6 dpo, and i've been feeling the same thing since yesterday. Hopefully it does mean something for both of us!

How funny is that....I was just about to post the exact same thing when I decided I'd first read your thread....I'm sitting here on the couch and feeling that pain pinching like sensation on my right side/lower abdomen...mixed in with some all around cramping and backache.....weird....I dunno what it is but some internet sites say ovulation....which for me I hope so....cause I'm late....and since my cycles are irregular I'm hoping I'm just late verses having to get put on meds to induce a cycle again....ughh....Let me know how you do!

Well to be honest Im not sure if its that for me. Im almost positive I O'd between Wednesday and Friday of last week, just with the CM changes I had. I mean, I could be wrong, but Im sure it was then.

My cycles are never 100%. Granted they don't seem as irregular as some people on here, but they do fluctuate every month from between 28 days and 31 days. Which yes, I know is the average for most women, but oddly seems to be my own personal average too. And Ive never felt ovulation pains before. If it is, maybe its because Im paying more attention this time around, but, ugh...I dont know. Why does the body and all its sensations have to be so confusing, lol?

I know what you mean....just AF symptoms mirror pregnancy symptoms accept when preggo you miss your flow.....it is all around frustrating.....

Just like someone said in another thread somewhere....it would be SO nice if the female body had at least 1 symptom that was exclusive to being preggo so that we could tell

You mean something like ET...like an illuminated uterus? Or blinking nipples? LMAO!

I been having that pain for the last couple days. Some hours its a full cramping pain. But its manly on one side like u said. And goes into my back. and AF is almost 5 days late! And my heartburn is coming back.. and even if im Stuffed where I cant eat no more, Im hungry an hour-ish later! REALLY?! Lol. I been getting weird dreams that get me up.
But I get bfns! If it's our bodies playing tricks, it just needs to stop. If we're Preggo.. pls tell us. :)
I read somewhere if you have cramps and they are really really bad drink water, somehow it helps. To me, it really hasn't helped.. really. Thought I'd past that to see if it works for you. If I find the website again I'll post it for you!
Baby dust xx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

There's the website.. :) Found it faster than I thought! Some of you might have heard of it, though. :)

Ya, I dont think water would have helped this. It SEEMS to have faded a bit now at least for the moment, but it wasnt really a cramp pain. It felt like something was pinching something inside me.

And yeah, ive read stuff on that site a little...wont make a ticker though cause I dont know my exact O day

So, im at MOST 5 DPO, and right now im sitting here, and have been for maybe 15 minutes or so now, with this sort of pinching pain on my lower right side. Its not as strong as my normal cramps, maybe about 1/4 of the intensity.

I NEVER have this normally, so does anyone think it could be a sign of something? I don't wanna get hopes too high, but, its so weird for me.

Hi just popped over to see if i can help anyone...

Dont mean to get any hopes up but i had the excact pain just before i got my bfp's and i only got them when i was pg (5th pregnancy, 4th baby) never got them with ov either so fingers crossed for you all x x

:dust:

It will be very surprising if this IS the start of a BFP, seeing as this is only my first cycle trying. But on the other hand, did do LOTS of BDing, so...

Only time will tell I guess

Dont mean to get any hopes up but i had the excact pain just before i got my bfp's and i only got them when i was pg (5th pregnancy, 4th baby) never got them with ov either so fingers crossed for you all x x

I'm definately not getting my hopes up...but I was curious how soon after the pains that you got your BFP? How long did the pains last?

I am 8-9 dpo and have been having that same pinching/twinge type pain here and there for 2 days and also a low backache that comea and goes and I had a faint bfp yesterday and today. Hope it means the same for you!

A faint line is a line... Congrats!!!

I'm now 6 dpo and man between me being tired, full of wind, alot of white creamy cm and a high cervix some mild pinching cramping I'm wondering whats going on as well.
I so hate the 2ww wait... I still have a week or so to go.. Is it weird that my left nip has been throbbing and feels rough and raw.... ouch... No spotting yet, mild cramps again grrr I'm not due to af till the 2nd...

FX'd we all get our :bfp: soon Sending tons and tons of baby dust your way ;)

Ive got a three year old son, and well with him, I had the worlds most sensitive nipples sooo early on. I don't remember exactly when it started, but it was bit before my period was due.

I never tested even when it was due, cause at the time OH and I were half in denial half trying to hide it from families. But I do remember a just overall general feeling of just "feeling pregnant", plus the INSANE sore nipples...couldn't touch them with anything. Couldn't wear a bra, had to keep my shirt from rubbing against them. It was crazy.

I'm definately not getting my hopes up...but I was curious how soon after the pains that you got your BFP? How long did the pains last?

The pains lasted bout 3 days on an off with bloatin then i'd say a week later i got my BFP!! Another thing i wud feel like a humming sensation really low in my pelvis which i cant explain but i had that too just before i found out with other pregnancies...might just be me bein weird??
I hope thats helps.. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->