Anyone experienced more than 1 hypnobirth?

30mummyof1

Mummy of 3
Reaction score
I'm planning my 2nd hypnobirth and just wondering what people did to prepare the 2nd time round? and also was the birth any different?

With ds1 i had a hypnobirthing practioner come to my house and also read the book twice and listened to the cd reguarly. :thumbup:

Sorry not really an answer to what you are asking, but this will be my first time trying hipnobirthing and i love hearing stories of how it worked for other women. How was your first?
I am reading the book, and have been practicing at home with OH and listen to the cd everyday. We are also doing private sessions with a practitioner. what else would you suggest?
xxx

I've had two Hypnobabies - different program, same basic idea I think. Both labors started and ended in under 7 hours. I didn't have any medication (I'm in the US so we don't even have the option of gas and air here) with either of them, and no tears. Both were wonderful deliveries!

I didn't do classes with either one of them, just listened to the CDs every day and did my workbook with the first. With the second (and this one) I've lost the workbook and literature so I've been going on memory. I think you'll do an awesome job since you're doing your CDs and practicing with your OH (something else I've never done).

Good luck and happy birthing to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->