Anyone experienced this?....

Younginlove

Reaction score
I'm new to the PMS thing. I've been trying to regulate my periods because I haven't had one in over 2 years. I have all the symptoms of PMS but all these symptoms could also be pregnancy.

I know it's a long shot, but hey.. Miracles happen every day.

Anyways, Today is day 8 of pressure/tightness in my lower abdomen. I cramped a little until day 4. I have pretty much constant heartburn/acid reflux. Or at least I chalk it up to that because without warning or feeling sick vomit will come up my throat but not into my mouth (it doesn't burn).. I sleep like the dead lately, I had pains in my breasts until about day 4-5.

I'm still waiting to see if it is AF but I have never gotten this before so I know it has to be AF or possibly pregnancy. I just don't know how long to wait because I don't know when I ovulated and my husband and I had sex 3 times between Christmas and New years.

Help?!?! :help:

I had pressure/tighteness in my lower abdomen. I thought it was ovulation. Turns out it was just my body reacting to coming off the pill!

Baby dust to you x

I get that pressure/tight feeling during ovulation and right before/during AF... Had horrendous heartburn both pregnancies the entire time.... Only time will tell! Good Luck :) r u on anything to bring on AF?

Well my thyroid medicine was just increased and I started taking a multivitamin that helps with reproductive health.

I was on BC pills in Nov and had about 10-14 day period that started Dec 4. I estimate to have stopped around the 17th of Dec. So IF I ovulated at all I would have ovulated around Dec 28th-31st. My hubby and I had sex Dec 29th and Jan 1st. So I could be 6-9 DPO today... And possibly expecting AF around the 14th if I'm doing all this correctly.

I'm hoping I'm correct about all this. I don't believe it's ovulation cause I've had this for about 7 days now. I'm just confused and trying to figure out my own body! lol.

I hope you are! Our bodies are so complicated, right? Lol My fingers are crossed for you!!

Young In Love, I had it 22 - 23 days after taking my last BC pill. The day after, I had tingling/numbness type pain on the left hand side of my labia, and down my left leg, at the back. Then it just vanished! I hoped it might be something to do with ovulation but now I don't think so. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->