Anyone experienced this??

a_linpow

Reaction score
I had sharp stapping pain near my left ovary 7 dpo and 11 dpo (they would come and go). I’ve taking HPTs and all came back BFN. I’m 13 dpo now, has anyone had those pains before and got BFP?

With my first daughter I swear I felt her implant!

Didn’t feel it with my second.

Was it a sharp stabbing pain? Or dull? I had it twice on 2 different days. The second time wasn’t as sharp but I could definitely feel it and it was very uncomfortable.

I just had this pain on Sunday morning and I was sitting at 9DPO. It was on my left side and it was a sharp jolt. Felt like a lightning strike as it then kinda radiated down to my upper thigh for a couple seconds. The total feeling only lasted maybe 4 seconds. Never felt it again though.

I have had VERY similar this month, a few things that i dont normally notice but getting BFN. it could be too early but i have already lost hope due to early testing, i just cant help myself! I hope its a good sign for you, when will you test?

TTC As well and I could of sworn I had the same feeling but it was my whole lower abdomin literally a sharp stabbing pain that kind of almost brang me to tears and I felt sore the next day same area

I have had VERY similar this month, a few things that i dont normally notice but getting BFN. it could be too early but i have already lost hope due to early testing, i just cant help myself! I hope its a good sign for you, when will you test?
I use my period tracking app called Flo. I should start AF (according to that), today or tomorrow. I tested yesterday morning and it was BFN. So I’m not testing again unless AF doesn’t show up in the next couple of days. I actually haven’t had any symptoms besides nausea last night. But that could of been because I was having some heartburn from dinner. I honestly think I’m out this month, and if I am, I really don’t know what that sharp pain could have been. Maybe a cyst that popped???...

I just had this pain on Sunday morning and I was sitting at 9DPO. It was on my left side and it was a sharp jolt. Felt like a lightning strike as it then kinda radiated down to my upper thigh for a couple seconds. The total feeling only lasted maybe 4 seconds. Never felt it again though.
That’s what happened to me too. I was 7 dpo maybe 8. But i was literally just driving. I wasn’t doing anything that would make me pull a muscle in that area. Keep an update if you test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->