Anyone experienced with Cervical Mucus - help!

FireBaby

Reaction score
Okay so I just started to try to chart my CM. I did a half hearted attempt last month, but this month I am trying to be diligent.

This morning when I went to pee I got a 'gelatinous blob' that came out that was definitely clear, so I thought that was a good sign and probably EWCM, but then when I did a CP it was watery with bit of white in it....not egg whitey at all.... has anyone else experienced this?

Then on closer examination of the 'blob' I saw that there were white pieces in it too...

Could this be a yeast infection? Or is this normal? I am pretty sure I do not have a yeast infection.... do I have EWCM?

I'd think the blob was EWCM... If it were me and I'd not O'd yet I'd assume it was becoming EWCM (or maybe just hoping).

Still trying to figure out my own cm at the moment as I didn't really get any decent EWCM this time but according to OPKs I should have O'd and now I have a mix of the clear/white stuff (but only slightly stretchy).

Anyway watery is meant to be fertile too - so FXd for you :flower:

So I used a soft cup yesterday and when I took it out there was blood (ov bleeding) and also more of the chunky white stuff mixed in with EWCM, so I'm actually concerned now that I do have a yeast infection :( but I'm trying to figure out the best way to check for one... ph strips?

i'm no expert, but i wanted to reply.

i too am confused by cm.

i had clear, then whitish cm a little over a week ago.
today, i have clear cm again. this seems like fertile cm today.

it's hard for me b/c my cycles average 34/35 days.

today is cd24, so there is a chance i am about to ov.

good luck:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->