Anyone experienced with clear blue advanced opks?

fuschia

Reaction score
I got my 1st smiley on saturday and I had read not to keep testing after this so I didn't test on Sunday and just bd on sat and sunday.

Today (monday) I give another test a go mid morning and first thing it did was come up with an error message with a smiley face in the middle ? Anyone know what this means?

Next I re inserted and did test and I got a clear circle - no smiley.

So does this sound like ive prob ovulated or am doing so today? Or is what I did in valid because it doesn't work if you keep testing?

Ive read that you can get ready to ovulate and not do so- I didn't want to relax and it turn out that I didnt ovulate but will do in a few days! Is there any way to know?

After you get your fixed smiley you can't test again for 48 hours as the smiley stays on the monitor.

When you next insert a test strip it comes up with what you thought was an 'error message'. In fact this is the symbol you have started a new cycle (as usually you wouldn't use the monitor again until around CD10 of your next cycle.)

If you got a blank circle today and fixed smiley Saturday, I would guess you ovulated yesterday (I usually ovulate within 24 hours of getting my fixed smiley).

I hope that helps!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"