• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone experiencing an increase of cm?

strawberry19

me oh & Noah :)
Reaction score
im in my 2ww and experiencing alot of cm today its crazy never seen so much :blush:

anyone else?:haha:

do you think this may be a good symptom

:dust:

Yeah I am 11dpo and have had loads this month fx its a good sign x

aww let me know how you get on im only a few days past of my calendar reads 2 but i think i ovd a litttle earlier this month fxd for you x

so, i've been having creamy/lotiony cm for a few days now.
last night, i notice it was still tinged white, but it was more slippery, like ewcm. the difference? it was not stretchy at all. when i tried to stretch it, it formed a little blob, and transfered to teh other finger. it was more like jelly than ewcm. anyone have that with a previous pregnancy?

hmm i have no idea hun as ive not been preg before right now before i checked my cp and there was just tons of it!! like literally i could get quite a bit out well weird was white and creamy/lotiony never had it before i hope you all get your bfp

mines going between tacky and white, to mixed with eggwhite..dodgy or what!

I've had a slight increase in lotiony cm. Not sure what to think of it!

me too! most of the time before af it is really dry down there (tmi) but this month it is really wet feeling even got on my undies lol, hope we all get BFPS!

Lots of CM is a good sign :D

x x x

what about too much? lol when i checked earlier i was interested to see how much was up there tmi!!! i know but curiousity got the better of me as ive never seen it like this before lol!! and i must of done it about 6 times and was still getting it out.. im so grossed out i have no dignity :haha:

it is funny but i was so grossed out!!! i still am but ive got to the point now where its hilarious i think oh is glad he has gone work cause i wask freaking him out :haha:

lol i was just checking mine and a weird thing happened i dried my self off and was heading to the kitchen and i felt real wet and was oh no af just started so i go look and there is this big wet spot on my undies like i and peed my self lol no blood or spotting tho. I hope i'm pg this month the tww is soo painful

how odd!! i have my fxd for you!! i ahte 2ww i got ages yet your so close!!!x

I hope it is a good sign because for the last day or so I have had lots of cm, it is quite like clear thick liquid with white bits in :blush: really tmi! I am 6dpo today or thereabouts. I actually felt like my period had come this morning it felt so wet down there!

it is a random horrible feeling!! ive never had it before have you starmoon? i hope you get a :bfp: x

I havent had alot of cm but its defintly lotiony for me different then what i normally have around :witch:time..

I dont really know, I am rubbish at keeping track of stuff! Must start keeping a cervical mucus diary - imagine losing it on the bus :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->