• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone experiencing an increase of cm?

good luck ruskiegirl!!!!

haha oh that would be so funny loosing it on a bus :haha: i did just reall laugh aswell.. oh geez look at what ttc and cm overload has done to us!!

well my fellow overload of cm ladies ive done a little researching on the tinternet and had read some missed reviews on high levels of cm after ov but i fount the majority of the feedback was very positive... :dust: :dust:

I dunno about me tho, feels like af is right around the corner, some really bad cramping :( was hoping the cm was a good sign..

Ya im starting to have some mild cramping ( I think} cant tell if its form my legs or my abdomen lol!

Me to and for you also Lots of :bfp:'s and :dust: for all of us !! Testing tom morning if :witch: doesnt come over night.

i have had increased cm and cramping since ov, i usually dont have cm everyday so i hope its positive but i tend to have cramping on and off during the tww

Well mine has calmed down a bit although I still have some cm its not as much. Am 7dpo or thereabouts so have got another week to wait to test. How is everyone else?

mine has calmed down a little bit now i still feel iffy and sicky and crampy and this morning i had one very small spot of pinky red bloody on my knickers nd some pinky cm but when i checked cp the cm there was back to white.. odd!!..

Hi all, I am new to this forum and new to 2WW. I am experiencing lots of CM myself. I hope I get a BFP in May when I test!

I am having a load of CM as well. Fxed!
:dust:

And welcome RNVB Fxed for your :bfp: !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->