Anyone experiencing this?

Jenny

Mami of 2
Reaction score
I've noticed if I lay down for too long on my back that when I shift to my side or get up that my lower back/spine makes these weird clicking sensations, almost like my back is cracking but not quite. It doesn't hurt but it feels really weird, and I don't remember having this with my son. So is anyone else getting this? :shrug:

no but even though i know im not supposed to lay on my back after the 4th month--- i still find it the most comfortable --- and usually find myself waking up or falling asleep on my back which ur not supposed to do cause of circulation and all

My back doesn't click at all.
I can lay on my back just fine when i'm on the bed or couch but if I lay straight on my back on the floor I get a huge amount of pain. But I had that before I pregnant too.. it could just feel a bit more sensitive from my body changing and all. So I dont do that anymore...

I'm not experience this but just a thought...When you lie on your back and then go to sit up, are you sitting straight up? They say you should roll to the side and then sit up, so that you don't put a lo of pressure on tummy and back.

Thank for the responses ladies, lastnight I didn't get any clicking going on, so maybe it was just things shifting in there? lol I have no idea what was going on but my next doc's appointment is next Wednesday so I'll be able to mention it to her.

Mango~ I had no idea about that! I'd just sit up or roll over and sit up, but from now on I'll be rolling to my side, Thanks so much for letting me know.
Gawd this is my second time around and I still feel like I'm new at this:blush:.

ya --- hubby makes fun of me cause of the way i get up=== by having to shift to the side before getting up too--- but if i get up quickly i have to stop midway cause i get a sharp jab from the tummy---lol

You need to get that clicking checked out hun

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"