Anyone experiencing very strong pregnancy symptoms every cycle?

SeaThreePeeO

Mum to three girls
Reaction score
Ever since my loss at 10 weeks (empty sac measuring 6 weeks only), every 2 weeks before AF is due I have experienced horrendous morning sickness with dry gagging (so I know it's not in my mind) and extremely sore boobs. Even when I know that I am not pregnant.

I am beinging to wonder whether it is hormonal and I am now cursed to experience this every two weeks before AF is due.

Anyone else who has experienced similar after a loss?

SeaThreePeeO we also had a mmc at 10 weeks measuring only 6 and I can testify to what you are experiencing :hugs: I think once you go through a miscarriage your body is effected so strongly that it can alter some-things permanently. We lost sprout at the end of October last year but have been properly trying since January this year. I was so convinced for the first few cycles that I was pregnant as I had such strong waves of dizziness, fatigue, sore boobs, sore back etc just before my period that I never used to experience before the loss.

I also found my periods were lighter and my CM had dried up. I started taking 1000mg of EPO and 1000mg Starflower oil up to ovulation and 75mg aspirin a day and since then the symptoms do not seem so pronounced.

Good luck hun :hugs:

Yes, since my miscarriage, I've definitely had signs of pregnancy before my af (I had a mmc at the end of April at almost 12 weeks, baby had passed around 8w). I've had two periods since the d&c and leading up to both I've had sore, full boobs (never had sore or full boobs leading up to my period). I also had cramps about a week and a half before af, which was also confusing. And with this last cycle, I was nauseous on and off a few days before af arrived. It was all so confusing! I tested twice - bfn. Then the day before af arrived, I had pretty bad period-like cramps, and assumed the witch was coming, and of course she did.

I agree with Feisty, I do think miscarriage can alter some things permanently. I suppose when we all get that bfp, we'll be extra surprised! Best wishes!

I'm in the same boat - I mc at almost 10 weeks at the beginning of May, and have ovulated twice since then. Both my 2ww I have had cramps/twinges right from O through to AF (I'm expecting her any moment currently) and I've had dizziness, heightened sense of smell, and slight nausea (I didn't even get nausea when I was pg). My first period after mc was light and short, so I won't be too surprised if the next one is too.

I have heard that your hormones are altered for a time - in fact I've read one piece of medical research that said they were the reason why you're extra fertile in the months after a mc.

Lots of luck and baby dust to you all XXXXX

Thank you all for your replies. I am glad to know that I am not the only one experiencing this. At times it has been so bad that I thought I was crazy and wanting to be pregnant so badly that I was actually making myself feel this way. It horrid.

DH keep suggesting I see a doctor, but what would you say and what could they really do?

Baby dust for all of us! xxx

Unfortunately the NHS like to adopt a 'wait and see' attitude in cases like this. I would recommend the EPO and Starflower oil as they regulate hormones and can be beneficial in achieving that :bfp: Just make sure you stop as soon as ovulation has occurred or else it can cause uterine cramps.

Always just a PM away if you want to chat xxx

It sounds to me as if you are experiencing different ovulation symptoms rather than symptoms of pregnancy, if that make sense. I often get a bit sick around ovulation. This could be good though, at least you'll know when you are ovulating!

Clare

I'm in the same boat ladies! I had a MMC at 10 weeks (baby measuring 7.5 weeks) in October, and then another one at 9.5 weeks (baby measuring 6.5) in January. Since then, I have had 5 cycles in which most of them I have had loads of symptoms in the TWW. 3 out of the 5 cycles now, I have had nausea/vomiting. I am bloated (I call it 'ovulation pudge'), fatigue, etc. Some months my boobs are terribly sore, other times not. So, I feel your frustration! It's so hard! I've wasted so many pregnancy tests b/c I feel like it might be my month b/c of these new symptoms!!!

Aww dimplesmagee :hugs: I make a point not to test now until I am officially late, just too painful. In fact I haven't had to take a single pregnancy test as the evil :witch: arrives bang on FF prediction!

Thanksfully FRER's have been buy 1 get 1 free lately, so I've gotten some of my $ back! :) $22 so far! :) and they still owe me $8 more. And what's really cool is you use the $2 off coupon, but still get the $8-9 back at original price. Not bad, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->