anyone familiar with these opks?

BeautifulD

Mum to 3 and TTC #4
Reaction score
I got my shipment in from china this morning and although we're not ttc until next month the poas addict in me just had to poss I did this opk and a hpt (hpt was to check for possible evaps :thumbup: )

Anyway, never seen these opks before so no idea how they work line wise.... this is pretty dark considering I should have ov'd between 7 and 3 days ago annnnywho anyone know about these tests?
https://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l604/beautifuldisaster32/20131211_202919.jpg

I'm sorry, I don't know. But that line looks like a positive. What was the hpt result?

baby dust!!!!

Oh forgot to mention that I took another this morning and it was negative so must have been a surge.

If I work it out from date of first bleed from mc I should be cd 24 so should have oved about 7ish days ago but if I work it out from day of first negative it would make me cd 16 today which is about right :thumbup:

2 good bits of news! Opks work and your on track for TTCing in jan! Yay!! I'm terrible too and been using opks, praying my cycle is getting more regular. I had this today, what do u think?? Are u going to TTC in dec now?? I'd find it really hard to resist! Just a lil bit!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1
That looks positive to me hun! Get duvet dancing :sex:

Nope still sticking with January, I mad a conscious effort not to bd these past few days or around times I thought I could be oing.... ifI'm honest I'm feeling around in the dark! :rofl:

Opk is super negative today, barely tgthere line!

Me too!! I never know when im ovulating, so I go through ALOT of opks!! We bd the day before I got this. I'm not TTC really this month but my poas obsession is the worst it's ever been!! Hehe! We just can't help ourselves can we!! Xx

Oh mine is shocking too, I already have a stash ready for next month..... thats already been dipped into! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->