anyone feel like they got the wrong gifts for your kids?

veganmama

Reaction score
agh. my son is sooooooooo hard to buy for, he doesnt like toys, but i just thought maybe hell like this one or maybe hell like this one because you cant really know until you try right? i feel like i wasted a bunch of money on some of the presents i got him. PLUS i got him way too much

anyone else?

Its Christmas day a busy day for most. He might come back to it another day.

Looking back I know I've brought the wrong toys for my oldest in the past. He's been very spoilt and pretty much had everything brought for him over various birthdays and Christmases when he's not even been interested in them, the biggest one that jumps out at me is a garage and stacks of toy cars that he has barely touched. I now feel really bad though as his younger brother loves the cars and plays with them constantly and that would have been the best Christmas present for him but im not buying a new garage just for the sake of it

This year i think i did better than most years and only got stuff i know will be played with so none of the filler bits i have previous years.

This year i think i did better than most years and only got stuff i know will be played with so none of the filler bits i have previous years.

Me too, I've been guilty of buying stuff to make the pile look bigger previously and I didn't make that mistake this year. He had a nice amount of toys which I know will be played with.

I actually did really good this year. Last year and before I got him tons he didn't like.

Yes. DD1 has just been playing with DD2's toys :haha: some things are still in boxes but she will take them out eventually.

I don't so much think I got it wrong but next year Santa won't be wrapping the top thing on his list regardless of size.
I wrapped his Paw Patrol pups and it was disappoint me as he opened other things first "aww its not the paw patrol"

I know for a fact that I got it wrong. He explicitly told me....no food, books, puzzles or clothing next year....."only toys with power and REAL instruments..." When I asked him, "What about chocolate?" He told me no, that his grandmother will always send him chocolate, so he's covered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->