Anyone feel there body deteriorating around them?

catty

Reaction score
So the title might be a slight exaggeration but until last week i felt so healthy and felt i was doing really well for being 27 weeks.

Now im 28 weeks and i feel exhausted, I walk to work and back which is 1.5 mile each way, up until last week was fine now suddenly its sooo tiring.

I bent down to try get something the other day and realised i could barely get back up haha.

Also my legs have stated chaffing (is that the word) they have began to rub together and bleed and crack so painful:(

Anyway nothing else apart from that but i have totally seen a difference from last week. My back is also in pain booo!!

Anyone else getting sore bits and bobs

Yes! It hurts to get out of bed for the first few steps, getting up off the floor is a real effort, as is handling my 20 month old LO, my stretchmarks are getting stretchmarks and my gums feel horrible.

The good news is your body recovers pretty quickly after childbirth:flower:

I feel the same! I was doing great until this week, now I ache everywhere. My bump feels sore sometimes and I feel like I really need to take it easy. My back is killing me; if I sit for a while and then stand up, it's hard to straighten out. My thighs have started to rub together a bit too, but no bleeding or anything yet (OUCH that sounds awful!). No stretch marks yet - knock on wood. I've been using coconut oil all over the place every morning. I feel very irritable, probably because I haven't been sleeping well at all. Everytime I wake up to pee, my little girl starts kicking the crap out of me and it makes it impossible to fall back asleep. I just want to lash out at someone but I don't have a good outlet. My husband offered to be my outlet but I didn't want to make him feel bad, lol. He's so sweet. Oh and joy, my hemorrhoids are back to being painful this week!

I haven't been craving much throughout my pregnancy, but this week I craved Fruit Loops cereal... which I NEVER eat normally because it's so unhealthy.

We're in the final stretch ladies. Let's hunker down and get through this together!!!

Yes final stretch... needing to remind myself of that as I watch the minutes tick by until my work day is over as I sit here in agony!! Argghhh!! Back pain galore, major pressure in front, kicks to ribs and stomach hurt, BH hurt... etc etc. Ughhhh!

I feel the same, this last few days my back has aches so much. I reached forward earlier to pick something up from the coffee table and I couldn't reach.

Pre pregnancy I was training for a 10k, today I got tired walking up 2 flights of stairs

I felt really run down just as I hit the third trimester, and it turned out that I was slightly anemic. This is somewhat normal in pregnancy, but you can eat more iron to try and get your energy back up. I was mostly vegetarian before, but I started to eat a little meat each day, and my energy levels are definitely up much higher. I don't know if I can attribute it all to diet, but since I increased the iron and protein I have felt better than I had all pregnancy.

I believe 90 year olds have more flexability, energy and grace than i have at this moment. Walking up stairs is like a olympic event- and I haven't done any training!.
Groin pain on sitting, groin pain on walking- perhaps i should have learned to levitate??
And don't talk to me about turning in bed! Its like my body and brain no longer function as one! I think my OH thinks i'm going into labour every time i move just because of the noises i make! :haha:

Oh well not long to go- hopefully!

I felt really run down just as I hit the third trimester, and it turned out that I was slightly anemic. This is somewhat normal in pregnancy, but you can eat more iron to try and get your energy back up. I was mostly vegetarian before, but I started to eat a little meat each day, and my energy levels are definitely up much higher. I don't know if I can attribute it all to diet, but since I increased the iron and protein I have felt better than I had all pregnancy.

I'm vegan and haven't had any iron or protein problems - but I eat a ton of protein through quinoa, vegetables and non-dairy milk, and lots of iron through whole wheats and dark leafy greens. I'm glad that you were able to get your levels back up, but I just thought I'd throw it out there that it is possible to keep your iron and protein levels up on a vegetarian/vegan diet. :)

I feel physically like I'm 280 years old, not 28!!! EVERYTHING hurts, and I mean everything. I was walking around Freeport Outlet Village on Monday, and just suddenly I felt like I couldn't take another step - had to hobble to the seats with the help of my future MIL. I love geocaching, and used to think nothing of going on 5 mile hikes with my mum over muddy terrain, now it's an effort to be a passenger in the car, drive right up to one, bend down to find it and sign the logbook lol.
Night time...... sleeping for more than 3 hours is a luxury (on the bright side, it's preparation for when LO arrives) due to excruciating hip, leg and back pains.
My fiance or someone else is having to put my socks on for me on really bad days, and lacing up shoes is a mammoth and nearly impossible task unless someone else does it for me.
Walking is interesting...... keep getting really sudden pelvic pains out of the blue, ranging from uncomfortable to agonising. I'm barely driving (only when it's essential) as bump is only 1cm from the steering wheel and I can't push the seat back any further and still reach the pedals, so feeling a bit housebound.
The next 5 1/2 weeks feel like a lifetime - just want my son out lol. Trying to look on the amusing side of it all, but it's hard at times :(

Ahhhhh the charms of pregnancy! I have the sore bump, sore hips when sleeping, tummy aches if I don't wee within 5 minutes, heartburn, pain in my crotch and after walking up the stairs I need a minute to catch my breath. This morning I woke up and it feels like I pulled a muscle in my neck **sigh** what's next? :)

Yes! Starting 28 weeks just standing up felt exhausting! I'm so tired!

YES!

It feels like my hips are crumbling apart and my crotch feels like I have been smashed with a baseball bat. Not to mention my tight calfs due to cramps.

I feel a MESS!

I feel physically like I'm 280 years old, not 28!!! EVERYTHING hurts, and I mean everything. I was walking around Freeport Outlet Village on Monday, and just suddenly I felt like I couldn't take another step - had to hobble to the seats with the help of my future MIL. I love geocaching, and used to think nothing of going on 5 mile hikes with my mum over muddy terrain, now it's an effort to be a passenger in the car, drive right up to one, bend down to find it and sign the logbook lol.
Night time...... sleeping for more than 3 hours is a luxury (on the bright side, it's preparation for when LO arrives) due to excruciating hip, leg and back pains.
My fiance or someone else is having to put my socks on for me on really bad days, and lacing up shoes is a mammoth and nearly impossible task unless someone else does it for me.
Walking is interesting...... keep getting really sudden pelvic pains out of the blue, ranging from uncomfortable to agonising. I'm barely driving (only when it's essential) as bump is only 1cm from the steering wheel and I can't push the seat back any further and still reach the pedals, so feeling a bit housebound.
The next 5 1/2 weeks feel like a lifetime - just want my son out lol. Trying to look on the amusing side of it all, but it's hard at times :(

Totally OT - but Freeport as in Fleetwood!?!?!

If yes - I am from Thornton!! :D and often frequent Freeport when I am visiting home.

Yeah I feel pretty rubbish, the only thing that keeps the aches and pains away is taking it easy...Kind of hard to do that with a 15 month old though.
If I ever decide to have another baby I will make sure I'm fit, toned and healthy because it can really help to have a bit of muscle!

I was feeling great. Really good, really healthy. Today, not so much. I walked into the city centre and back yesterday, about a 50 min walk each way from my house. I was planning on getting up and decorating the living room today. Nope. Last night my back was agony. I ended up falling asleep on the living room floor whilst we watched a film as I couldn't get comfy on the sofa. Tossed and turned in bed all night, achey hips, achey ribs, wriggly baby that kept making me feel queasy, heartburn, too hot, too cold. Woke up this morning to my oh rushing about as he woke up late, and I haven't moved from the sofa with a killer headache and dizziness. No painting up ladders for me today! Just so tired and achey no matter what position I'm in. Oh we'll, 10 more weeks... x

& I don't wish to upset you ladies- but I felt great at 28-30 weeks in comparrision to now lol...... I'm just praying that i've not got to wait for possibly another 4 weeks if i go over!

I don't think my old carcase will take it lol :jo:

I had a dream last night that I went running and it was wonderful.

I probably shouldn't actually do that, right? Seeing as I haven't run since pre-pregnancy and I ran very little even then.

It was just so fun in my dream!!!

Yup, sore bump at times, sore back all the time (specially in the morning), pelvic & pubic bone are so painful when I walk & when I get up after sitting for a while, can't walk for more than 10mins at a time without feeling horrible & stairs are a major challenge! Also getting a lot of cramping in my feet & calves.

Sorry to tell you ladies, but I felt so so much better in the lead up to 30 weeks than I do now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->