Anyone find it hard to go through the TWW after losses??

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
I am finding it really difficult for myself to go through the tww wait since my loss in march. I get so excited only to be let down and after trying for so long with only losses its starting to take a toll on me and make me want to give up, But i want another child so badly that i cry whenever i think about it. Ive tried to just relax ever cycle but finding it harder and harder to do . Have any of you gone through something similar or have any advice on how to relax better?

Oh I definitely know what you mean. I'm in the TWW for the first time after my second loss. It is agonizing. After my first loss, it took me 8 cycles to get pregnant again. Each TWW was torture. Getting AF each time was traumatic because it reminded me of my loss. I haven't carried a baby full term yet. Even if I do get another BFP, I'm going to be terrified the entire time. I wish I had advice of how to relax during the TWW. I go to the gym and get acupuncture. Those help temporarily, but eventually my mind starts thinking about it again. Where are you in your TWW? I'm 12dpo. Still no AF. Testing tomorrow, fingers crossed!

xoxo

IM 8 dpo today and struggling cause it feels like AF is coming but i know that can be a good sign so early in the tww, But i find it hard not to get my hopes up :cry:

I hear you. I haven't really had any symptoms. No reason to get my hopes up really, but still am. Feel like I'm setting myself up for a fall right now.

I am 8dpo too hun and all i can say is think positive dont think that its all gonna go bad when i feel down i think of my babies i have lost i know that they will send me another baby to see their mammy smile again x

Im waiting for my AF to come back after an early miscarriage. We were given the go ahead so start trying straight away and seemed like a good plan at the time but killing me now as no idea where I am date wise so not sure when to consider AF missed and bring out the HPT again. Not had any symptoms unlike last time so not getting my hopes up though. Good luck to you all xx

I'm currently 4 dpo and miscarried in March as well. It has been absolute torture. Part of me wants more than anything to get pregnant again soon...then another part of me has this insane fear of it since my loss. I imagine that all of you ladies feel the same way. I still find myself crying sometimes. I hate that all of us are having to go through this. It just doesn't seem fair. Hopefully we all get our BFP soon, and we all have happy and healthy pregnancies. Good luck everyone!

exactly the same. every af feels like losing a baby again, it brings it all back. its like theres a light at the end of the tunnell then just darkness again and hen it feels like 4eva b4 you can try againxxxxx

This will be my first 2ww sice September and im not looking forward to it at all!!!! Torture is the word that comes to mind...Also im totally paranoid that ill have a third strike, just today i went and had so many tests as im now convinced i contracted toxo on a recent buisness trip to Thailand....!!! Lets all get through this together!
hugs

yes definitely, I have found that i naturally obsess less adn less each cycle now (I'm on cycle 4), although i completely still want my bfp and baby!

busy yourself with other stuff like the gym, cooking, baking, gardening, cinema, anything! it will happen for you, unfortunately we can't predict when x

Every AF feels like a m/c after you've lost a child. You're not alone. :hugs:

What helps me is to make a plan for things I want to do if I'm not pregnant.

If I'm not pregnant, I'm going to do more crunches so my stomach muscles will be strong as I carry my baby.

If I'm not pregnant, I'm going to rearrange all the heavy furniture in the basement so that I'm not tempted to do it when I shouldn't.

That kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->