October Pumpkins *testing thread*

NightFlower

Reaction score
Praying October will be the lucky month for us ladies still waiting for our sticky bfps. ❤
Let me know when you will start testing and I'll add you to the front page. Good luck and baby dust

:dust:

@HalfricanMa -Oct 1st :bfp:

@Jules8 -Oct 1st

@NightFlower -Oct 12th

@ChibiLena -
Oct 20th

Last edited:
I’m 8dpo today and said I would test til tomorrow, but I failed and tested today. LH strip is light and test was bfn. It’s still early and I have some symptoms so I know I’m not out yet. I’m holding on to some hope and will test again tomorrow.

I had a rough evening feeling so nauseated that I walked outside around 10pm. I did that with my last pregnancy.
This morning I felt like i couldnt even nurse because of how utterly drained i feel. Feel like i have the flu but i’ve had a cold for 2 weeks. I made sure my blood glucose was enough cause it tends to get very low.
I realized its been a few weeks since i tested so I did. It was even more pink within time but i couldnt grab my phone to take the pic because i didnt want to let on to DH.
I need to get a different brand asap! I really can’t believe this!

IMG_4512.jpeg

I had a rough evening feeling so nauseated that I walked outside around 10pm. I did that with my last pregnancy.
This morning I felt like i couldnt even nurse because of how utterly drained i feel. Feel like i have the flu but i’ve had a cold for 2 weeks. I made sure my blood glucose was enough cause it tends to get very low.
I realized its been a few weeks since i tested so I did. It was even more pink within time but i couldnt grab my phone to take the pic because i didnt want to let on to DH.
I need to get a different brand asap! I really can’t believe this!

View attachment 1118986
Congratulations!

Thank you! I pray it’s really a bfp and not a false. My easy@home is negative. These wondfo are the 25 so i have the extra sensitive 10s coming but wont arrive until Thursday.
I’m trying to keep my excitement in check but it was just so pink!

Thank you! I pray it’s really a bfp and not a false. My easy@home is negative. These wondfo are the 25 so i have the extra sensitive 10s coming but wont arrive until Thursday.
I’m trying to keep my excitement in check but it was just so pink!
I hope its not a false pos. Maybe your sample wasn't as good when you took the E@H brand. I'll be waiting for the next test. Fx GL

Omg @HalfricanMa wow wow wow congratulations!!!

@Jules8 fx <3

AFM, CD 33, 13dpo, bfns all around… but where is AF?!? She’s a day late so I hope she shows today… I do think having a 13-day LP is better than 12… it’s just a long cycle. I doubt I’ll be able to test this month, probably I’ll just stalk and root people on :)

@HalfricanMa Wow! Look at that clear BFP!!! Huge congrats!!! And you already have pregnancy symptoms!! How many months postpartum are you now actually?? Did you have your periods back already??

@HalfricanMa Wow! Look at that clear BFP!!! Huge congrats!!! And you already have pregnancy symptoms!! How many months postpartum are you now actually?? Did you have your periods back already??
I’m 10 months postpartum and never did get a pp period yet.
I’m relieved you also see it clear. It looked even better in person and no doubt it was pink, so it has me very excited. But I havent gotten even a faint line on anything else, so im worried that test strip messed up somehow. Thats why i ordered the extra sensitive wondfo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->