Anyone find the TWW when NTNP annoying?

colta

Pregnant with a miracle
Reaction score
Myself and DH are currently ntnp... which is great! I couldn't be more excited and happy that I have a chance to become pregnant. DH is excited as well, but very nervous as well... so for his own sake, I've cut down on the fretting and worrying during the tww.
Last month we didn't really dtd very much around my O days, so I was fairly sure that I was not in the running... that being said, today's only cd6 and dh is raring to go! He wants to dtd as much as possible before we have visitors coming to stay, which puts me just before my O day... so, while I'm technically not in the tww yet, I will be...

My question is, how does everyone deal and relax and try not to freak out/symptom spot during the tww? It drives me nuts! :fool:

I try to find things to do to keep my mind off of it. But I have to admit I'm not very successful. :lol:

Not only keeping busy but also allowing myself to think about it for short periods of time. If I find myself starting to think about symptoms or what not I only allow myself 5 or 10 minutes to think about it and then move on. That way I am not depriving myself nor am I obsessing about it. Good luck in your NTNP journey.

having 5 kids already i dont have much time to think too much about it. plus i have friends and family ttc so i give advice a lot. also i get on here and look at the preggy test gallery to see if i can find lines. next thing i know it late enough i can test

I have to tell myself everyday to relax and not to take a pregnancy test! lol It's really pathetic because my hubby is totally chill! And I am slightly a crazy person right now.

Good luck, Colta!!!!! I try not to obsess about it by keeping my mind on other things. This is our first month really "trying," and AF is almost a week late, but still BFN as of yesterday. It's torture; I feel like my life is on hold until either: a) AF comes; or b) BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->