Anyone finding it hard to be happy for friends who share their prego news?

Morganceravol

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I need some encouragement!

I feel like everyday I find out a new friend is pre go. Just today found out my good friend is prego with her third and is so unhappy they were trying to prevent. I can't even fathom being unhappy, I feel so torn. I wanna be a good friend but it hurts so bad.

Thanks in advance ladies!

Oh god! I know how you feel! I wish I had some miracle answer, but to be honest Imjust as torn as you. I try and be sympathetic and understanding...but I just manage to fake a smile. Right now, I try to avoid the conversation and when it comes up I just try my best. I guess thats all we can do for now. ;) But it won't be in vain. One day we will have a bundle of joy of our own. ;)

I understand how you feel...we have three girls but have been trying for number 4 and nothings happening....My sitserinlaw who also happens to be my bff just found out shes pregnant after one drunk night with a friend and by the way she lives with me so i am around her 24/7 it sucks but i want to be a good friend but its hard at time i want to say shut up about being pregnant but i dont thats not the type of person i am...we just say well maybe we will end up prego together....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->