Anyone from Bath?? :)

LunaRose

Mum of a Boy & Girl
Reaction score
Hey! I'm Lisa, I'm 23 & from Bath! I have a son, Jayden, who turned 1 in June :baby:

Just wondering if there are anymore Bath (or around the Bath area) ladies on here!

Hope to hear from you! :flower:

xx

I am! I am city centre just off Queen Square - where are you?!

Hey! Bath people!

I moved to Twerton 2 years ago, so I'm not so far from the centre either. No where near as Queen's Square though! I've lived in Bath my whole life. How about you girls?

I got your e-mail, MummyJade! Jayden .. good choice for a boy, we have great taste :winkwink: I presume your name is Jade? Was that anything to do with picking Jayden?

Can you recommend any toddler groups?

xx

I'm a nanny in Bath and I'm also expecting no.1. I know of a couple of fantastic toddler groups. One at the Children's Centre in Charlotte Street car park on a Wednesday and Friday morning. Free entry, several rooms, including one creative room and a fabulous year round garden in a brand spanking new building. Another is on a Thursday at the Salvation Army opposite the Green Park Brasserie. Only one room and no outside space but lovely atmosphere and very friendly. £1.50 per adult. Another is at The Forum opposite New Look on a Monday. Huge room. Different Creative activities every week. Playtime on the ride along cars in a separate room at the end. £1 per adult. Also very friendly. All run from 10-1130am.

hey :flower:

just moved to Bath Last week! we were originally supposed to be moving into the center but we went for a house on the outskirts instead, we're in Odd Down, Baby and Bump should have its own group or meet-ups down here! I don't know anyone here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->