Anyone from Birmingham/west mids??

haha yeh def sounds fun, you had any signs anything yet? your LO will only be like 4 weeks old or so when we meet!

Apart from backache and a couple of shows nothing !! I think baby is taking up permanent residency in there !! :rofl:

lmao thats what i thought, i hadnt even had any twinges until the day i was due and to my suprise she arrived tht day!

i'm not far from brum either, no problem getting anywhere as i drive
xxx

I am in coventry so not far away either. Mumand Peanut were abouts in coventry are you? I am Allesley Park side. I drive so could meet up anywhere

Hi im over Tile hill side , nice to see another local onboard !!

i'm not to far from brum, i'm in stoke on trent area, i was born in suttoncoldfield tho and my nan and grandad have live there in the same house for 50 years now, mum went to school there as well.

I am glad i saw this thread,
dont know if i count though as i dont have LO as me and OH are hoping to buy a house and get settled before we TTC:cry: but least we will have a cosy house for baby :happydance: hehe.

Anyway i am not far from brum, often get the train from stourbridge. Live just outside wolverhampton, in a small village. Krispie Kremes-- 1 world-- amazing! hehe I think i actually have a voucher somewhere which is when you buy a dozen doughnuts you get a dozen glazed doughnuts free!

x

I'm not from Birmingham, but I might be interested in a meet there if that's okay?

I haven't read the whole thread yet so apologies if I missed it, but is there a date or time for this yet?

Thanks x

im pants at remembering dates etc..would someone pm me when its arranged pls...ill come! will try and bring shelleylu

h x

no date has been arranged yet, but i think we should arrange onenow loads of ppl are coming?

anyone got any ideas?

How about the last week in Jan or first in feb that gives us a couple of weeks notice !

the last week in jan sounds good to me!

weekday or weekend?
im fine with a week day (apart from wenesdays)

Tuesday the 27th is the best day for me that week
How does it work for everyone else ???

yeh thats great, so was we meeting in the bull ring, doin a spot of shopping and having some lunch or has nayone else got any other ideas?

Bull ring is perfect and so is lunch and shopping !!

Ill start a new thread so everyone can see the date !!

im excited now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->