Anyone from Blackburn?

Mrs Dot

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
Hi ladies, my name is Kirsty and I live in the Blackburn area in Lancashire.

I'm 15 weeks at the mo and would love to talk to other mums to be who are in the local area.

Anyone else from near me around???

Hi, just noticed this now. I live in Great Harwood! I have a little boy called Dylan who is 5 months and I'm a young mum I guess, I'm 21.

Of course you count! I wasn't expecting any responses to be honest! Hope you're both doing ok! xxx

im about ten min out of balckburn! x

Im from Blackburn, Lived here all my life for my sins! But moving to Preston tomoro, do i still count?? :)

I'm originally from Blackburn but now live in Spain. We might be moving back though, either just before or just after baby is born

I'm originally from Blackburn but now live in Spain. We might be moving back though, either just before or just after baby is born

I can see why youd want to leave Spain for sunny Blackburn... not!!

My advice, stay there... theres nothing here!! :dohh: x

Thanks for all your replies ladies! Of course you still count Kelly! Hope the move went well. Soph where abouts are you from?

Hi again hun, should be over at blackburn mothercare world in the next couple wks seen as we don't have one :(

Do you have any excuses to go? I mean simply being pregnant isn't one of course ;) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->