Anyone from Derbyshire?

KS1977

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Anyone from Derbyshire? Love to hear from you and think it be great to share our stories, feelings, anxieties etc. Xxx

Hi, not officially in second tri yet but keep having a sneak over here! Im from Ripley in Derbyshire, where abouts are you? xx

Hi I am also from Chesterfield (although I dont live there anymore) I still visit family though so come home regularly :hugs:

Cool, Im in Chesterfield too. Hi tessica!! Are we looking forward to the birth then? Like you mentioned before tessica, I am looking forward to visiting the new suite to have a tour around it. X

Yeah looking forward to it loads

Hav you sorted going round yet? Think they only do it on Sundays

There is quite few more chesterfield lasts but think they have moved over to 3rd tri!

Couldn't get to sleep last night but once I did boy I slept oh got up with lo and I woke up at half ten wondered what was going on, just been for walk to lidl to get some fresh veg as it's only down road an oh going to make stew for tea while I make apple crumble

Xx

I'm from Somercotes/Ripley originally and now in Matlock xx

How's everyone inchesterfield find shoppig for baby stuff??

Does my head in my lo was a tesco baby as town rubbish for clothes or anything else
And maternity clothes are rubbish too new look is t too bad but it's upstairs and when you are carrying extra weight it's a chore and even worse when you have Togo down stairs to try it on not to mention the buggy I now have in tow lol new look is deffinate no no lol

Yeah looking forward to it loads

Hav you sorted going round yet? Think they only do it on Sundays

There is quite few more chesterfield lasts but think they have moved over to 3rd tri!

Couldn't get to sleep last night but once I did boy I slept oh got up with lo and I woke up at half ten wondered what was going on, just been for walk to lidl to get some fresh veg as it's only down road an oh going to make stew for tea while I make apple crumble

Xx
Hiya. I'll ask midwife about visiting it when I go next time as shell know when I can go I presume. Gotta go for my anti d jab :-S

Is it the Lidl near mecca bingo? So you are near the top end of town. Have you been in the new matalan? They have some lovely kids clothing for such good prices x

No its the one on whit moor live in old Whittington, from Hollingwood originally and wanting to go back but been here for couple if years now!

Yeah been to matalan they have some great stuff it wasn't open when my lo was born plus he was premi so had to have tiny baby stuff mad tesco was only place in town unless I wanted to go to sheff and try mother care and laundries as much

Need to go get some new bits for new arrival he will have most of my lo stuff but want him to have some new stuff of his own, not getting anything till after next scan and hopefully they will give me rough idea of his size lol

What's anti d?

Xx

I'm just in process of moving to Belper from Matlock- where abouts in Alfreton-ish are you from Kimboowee? X

Ah yes the one at Whittington. Know where ya mean. Someone told me that the baby centre on the roundabout is closing down so I might have a look in and see what's for sale! Anti D is a jab I have to have as I'm rhesus negative and it stops any rejection of future babies. Complicated to describe but if I have another child, it may be rejected as itight be rhesus positive and blood mixing will cause probs.

Hi to all you other ladies from Derbyshire! Hope you are all well and having happy and healthy pregnancies xx

Hi, not officially in second tri yet but keep having a sneak over here! Im from Ripley in Derbyshire, where abouts are you? xx

Hello...im originally from ripley but live up in scotland now! small world :thumbup:

I do!! I grew up in Somercotes and work as a teacher now at Swanwick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->