Anyone from Derbyshire?

I'm from Mickleover in Derby originally. Now live in Wilmslow in Cheshire and work in Macclesfield.

:thumbup: xXx

I'm rhesus negative too KS x

Did you have to have two injections? I see you're almost there? Wow. Good luck with the labor and hope all goes well xx

No- they've just changed it to one injection over the last couple of months. So I was just given one double dose at 28'weeks. Will only have to have the one after birth now if baby is Rhesus Positive!

Yes my due date is today. Midwife thinks bubs will be quite late though as he's not even engaged yet and is still facing the wrong way!! :dohh: I'm booked in for a water birth at Darley Dale Birth Centre. I have a sweep booked next Thursday which i hope works! I'm just hoping I don't go later than that and have to be induced as then I'll be back at Chesterfield Hospital! :-(

Where are you planning to give birth? X

I'm rhesus negative too KS x

Did you have to have two injections? I see you're almost there? Wow. Good luck with the labor and hope all goes well xx

No- they've just changed it to one injection over the last couple of months. So I was just given one double dose at 28'weeks. Will only have to have the one after birth now if baby is Rhesus Positive!

Yes my due date is today. Midwife thinks bubs will be quite late though as he's not even engaged yet and is still facing the wrong way!! :dohh: I'm booked in for a water birth at Darley Dale Birth Centre. I have a sweep booked next Thursday which i hope works! I'm just hoping I don't go later than that and have to be induced as then I'll be back at Chesterfield Hospital! :-(

Where are you planning to give birth? X

Blimey....Today hey!! Awww hope bubs comes soon for you. I think I'd like a water birth. I'm planning to go into the Royal xx

They have some birth pools at royal they are really nice warm too and relaxing

I had heard that baby care is shutting down too and there website says closing down sale so think i may have to nip on Wednesday when my mum has little man as can't wheel buggy round shop with it being up stairs

Got my cot and quite few things from there last time all at great prices anyway so who knows what bargains I'll get this time lol

After i had asked you about anti d I realised that i knew what it was, stupid pregnancy brain lol that and was using my iPhone get headache after while

Am shattered today, I live really close to lidl but the walk really took it out of me today and my lo has been a marrdy bum as he teething he only just fell asleep on sofa next to me gonna take him up to bed soon

Might even get my mum to take me to matalan so i can get some bits, I'd promised myself and oh that i wouldn't till later on as we don't really need that much and i still having complications but i just need too that and my lo needs some new tops now he is on solids he can be quite sicky and pureed carrot doesn't wash too good lol

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"