Anyone from Florida?

Hi! I live in South Florida (Pompano Beach). Anyone is interested in starting a Saturday AM Mommy meetup? I have a 3yr. old daughter. First time Moms or experienced Moms, it could be fun! :flower:

I'm a Brit living in Delray Beach, Palm Beach County. Would love to meet up with other new moms

I'm in St. Pete. :)

I'm in Tampa!

:happydance: You're nice and close, then!! We've got some friends in North Tampa, but we're in South St Pete nearish to Gandy. lol

We are in Seminole Heights. My parents live in St. Pete.

We only moved here a couple months ago, and avoided Seminole county with everything that was going on in the news. We're happy in St Pete. Plus, it was the only house for rent with a pool that was in our price range. :lol:

I'm in Tampa!

:happydance: You're nice and close, then!! We've got some friends in North Tampa, but we're in South St Pete nearish to Gandy. lol

We only moved here a couple months ago, and avoided Seminole county with everything that was going on in the news. We're happy in St Pete. Plus, it was the only house for rent with a pool that was in our price range. :lol:

I'd love to have a pool....

I'm in Tampa!

I'd love to have a pool....

I'm sooo looking forward to it once I'm pregnant. I think I will live in it once I hit third tri. o_O

Hello ladies I am forming a meet and greet in Orlando flo if you interested let me know jan 8,9,10 2013
There will be giveaways
Attending disneyworld and sea world free to ask any questions.

Hello ladies I am forming a meet and greet in Orlando flo if you interested let me know jan 8,9,10 2013
There will be giveaways
Attending disneyworld and sea world free to ask any questions.

I'm interested!!!! Details please!

Not a mom yet, husband and I just started trying but I'm in central Florida, Polk County to be exact.

Hi all I live in st. Pete n I have 3 step kids. Tyler 14, Amathyst 12, n Savannah 7. I also have two beautiful daughters Aaryella 14 months and Angelyca 1 month. How r u all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->