Anyone from Florida?

I live near Orlando.

That picture of my girls was taken in North Georgia. No snow down here of course!

Hi sol. Ur dd2 is around the same age as my SD2 (step daughter). We love going to the Orlando area. We go a couple times a year and camp @ Disney's campground fort wilderness. Actually we will be up there for the forth of July and I think October lol. I'm from the saint Petersburg area. It's nice to have people to chat with that live in the same state. How are you?

I live in Orlando and got a job at Disney

Shey that must b alot of fun. We are planning to take our girls next year when oldest will b 8 n my two lil ones will b 2 n 1im so excited I can't wait already lol

I haven't started yet I have orientation on the 27th

O. Do u know where u will b working. Cuz Disney is huge lol. I can't wait for July to come to go camping @ fort wilderness.do u have any kids?

That seems like alot of fun. It's making me more ansey for next year to come lol.

Lol it'll be here before u know it!

Yeah I know specially with my two lil ones. It will go by to fast lol

Yea. My DS is gonna be 5 yrs old in July so I need to give him a sister.

Thank you! MY BF has a 7yr old son so we really want a girl and twins run in his family.

Awe I hope u get twins. Twins run in both mine n dhs family but we got two singletons

Lol aww I don't want twins in away unless its one girl and one boy

Lol aww yea I have names picked too

aww do u mnd sharing... what we have for a boy is Jaspare (my great grand fathwe was Gaspare) Lee (my husbands middle name). when we do have another one and if its another grl i have o clue lol

For girl Isabella Rose and for boy Edward Jace

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->