Anyone from Hertfordshire or near?

You too! I hope QBR doesn't keep G til 7pm again!

xxx

I'm hoping to slip of early! its been nice and quiet without them all in the office though! x

Haha I bet! Hope you manage to get out early :)

xxx

When I say early it will be about five minutes early! such the rebel I am!!!

LOL ooooh careful...next thing you know you'll be arriving 2 mins late too :lol: My boss has given us permission to leave at 5 as it's quiet, that's 15 mins early for us! Hurrah!

xxx

G has 10 Bailey's cakes with him - don't let him forget to give them to you!! In fact, go and mug him! He's so stressed about a busy week this week that I KNOW he'll forget!

Hope you had a good weekend!

xxx

Ow fantastic! thank you so much! you should have put my name on one lol! hope you had a good weekend, my feet and ankles have gone down, I think it might be the change in weather, so I'm hoping it doesn't get too hot again!! which will not be popular with anyone else hehe!

So not long for your appointment now, you will feel better once things get moving even if it is at a snails pace, from what I remember the nurse we saw was very nice, thats if you see the same lady, make sure you ask her about the likelihood of funding! she told us the the Herts and Essex was a good choice!

Haha well I did tell him that they were ALL for you so to make sure you had a say before he just went round distributing them to everyone!!

I'm glad your feet and ankles are gone down, it must have been really uncomfortable in the heat. Being pg in winter is definitely the way forward - that's what I'm aiming for this time after being heavily pg across the really hot summer we had in 2006!!

Yeah, just about 2 weeks til the appointment and between then and now we're off for a week to Cornwall so it will fly by! I'm kind of nervous already!!

xxx

Hehe Gav just gave them out and offered them all to me first! I felt really special lol!! I just made a cup of tea so, that will go down very nicely! yummy thank you!

The time should fly past then if you are away for a week as well, no need to be nervous, they have your tests etc. even though you will most likely be referred for more!! it gets things moving and is a step in the right direction! I have my fingers crossed that you will get the funding, plus like I said because they know there is a problem there should be no 3 year wait!!! x

Haha you should have taken the lot just to stop him snaffling them all; greedy so and so has already had one!! Hope you enjoy it :)

Thanks, I have my fingers crossed too both for the funding and for the timescale!!

xxx

Hehe I had 1 and a half! someone else couldn't eat all of theirs so I stepped in to help! they were lovely defiantly my favourites!

Well if there is no funding there is always the egg share I also considered this as an option.

haha I bet you were very pleased to be able to help out :lol:

Yeah, egg share is definitely an option, I would love to help someone like that even if I didn't get free IVF!

xxx

Ha ha thats was funny, the MD just started talking to me about the pregnancy right by Gav's desk, he was quite graphic as his wife has had 3 boys! he was also asking lots of questions, you should have seen Gav's face!!! lol

Hope you are well x

haha Len was talking about pregnancy??

What was G's face like?!

xxx

Yeah Len was asking lots of questions, like am I wearing maternity nickers! and basically describing his wife's births and how she found she really liked breastfeeding and it turned her on! really was quite bizarre! Gav just kept raising one eyebrow and trying not to listen! and pretended to work! lol

Len is such a dirty old man sometimes!!! He always comes over all flirty etc with me at the Christmas parties when he has had a few! :lol:

LOL at pretending to work! Tell him that he needs to answer his phone or call me back please!!! His mobile is obviously AWOL :rofl:

xxx

Len doesn't need any drink to be a dirty old man! the comments I've had to put up with are just a court case waiting to happen!

I think Gav is on the phone...

lol he's obviously never heard of sexual harrassment :D I think he's mainly harmless though, bless him :rofl: Wouldn't want to work with him though; one night a year is bad enough!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->