Anyone from Liverpool?

Ahh hun im like that in st helens i moved up here from devon! Its horrible isnt it!!

Doesn't feel great at the moment! I have a mate in St. Helens actually but neither of us drive haha!

Hehehehe train? And buses from lpool only take 30mins or so!

Hehehehe train? And buses from lpool only take 30mins or so!

We both work all over the place - plus I'm having the worst travel sickness ever since being pregnant - it's sooooo annoying!
I do try and see her a few times a month but she works nights and I work really random shifts!
I'm scared of being trapped in my house forever haha! xx

Yea know that feeling hun!! But its good when you have a lil one coz you can just go for a walk pushing/wearing the baby!! Its what i do aometimes when i just need to get out!

Yea know that feeling hun!! But its good when you have a lil one coz you can just go for a walk pushing/wearing the baby!! Its what i do aometimes when i just need to get out!

Haha totally, at least its smething to do!
Gonna try and join the gym/pool on Friday and see if that helps too - before my brain goes missing haha! x

Hehehe yea i take logan swimming once a week (not brave enough to face a gym!) Its good to just escape sometimes (i also have my FIL living with me so being stuck in the house with him makes it harder!!)

Hehehe yea i take logan swimming once a week (not brave enough to face a gym!) Its good to just escape sometimes (i also have my FIL living with me so being stuck in the house with him makes it harder!!)

Awww I cannot wait to take my baby swimming, although it's a long wait yet haha!
Oh god, I think I'd be out all the time if there was someone in the house wi me, I'd drive them mad!! x

Its him driving me mad!!! Ohhhh to have my family back to myself!!!

Hmmm debatable at the moment! Its not meant to be but hes been here for nearly 6 months now!! OH wont ask him to leave!!

Hmmm debatable at the moment! Its not meant to be but hes been here for nearly 6 months now!! OH wont ask him to leave!!

Ah that's not fun - I guess he's helpful to have around with Logan?
I wouldn't know what to do!! x

Just found this thread, I'm in Southport so not far from Liverpool at all :)

Just found this thread, I'm in Southport so not far from Liverpool at all :)

Ooh I grew up in Southport - my mum still lives there :thumbup:
Have you always lived there? xxx

always! as much as a lot of people who live in Southport complains about it, it is lovely :) we're just off Wennington Road now and I grew up off Fylde Road. How about you?? Small world xx

always! as much as a lot of people who live in Southport complains about it, it is lovely :) we're just off Wennington Road now and I grew up off Fylde Road. How about you?? Small world xx

Haha I do wish I could move back but it's so expensive!
I grew up 5 mins from Birkdale village and my mum still lives there :). My Dad lives on Hampton Rd too :D
What school did you go to? Xxx

Haha I do wish I could move back but it's so expensive!
I grew up 5 mins from Birkdale village and my mum still lives there :). My Dad lives on Hampton Rd too :D
What school did you go to? Xxx

Ooo I love Birkdale village! We'd ideally love to move to Ainsdale but its even more expensive there! I left Larkfield in 1995 and CTK in 2000, how about you??

xx

[Ooo I love Birkdale village! We'd ideally love to move to Ainsdale but its even more expensive there! I left Larkfield in 1995 and CTK in 2000, how about you??

xx

Yeah Ainsdale is well posh :)
I went to Birkdale Primary til '99 and Ainsdale High til '04 and then KGV :). Ainsdale's not open any more as ya probably know - it was rubbish anyway haha!
xx

yay i plan on moving up 2 southport i loveeee it an my mum lives in bursco

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back