Anyone from North East England?

Hello I'm in North Tyneside as well (Killingworth) as you can see from my ticker I'm just over 18 weeks with my first little bundle!

hi ladies i am north shields to be precise! i already have an 8month old so going to have hands full with number two! but so excited! how are everyone's pregnancies coming along? And where are people planning on having their babies?

I'm on Facebook if anyone wants to add me - Katie Clark (my pic is a scan lol)

I'm having my baby at South Tyneside Hospital. xx

hi ladies i am north shields to be precise! i already have an 8month old so going to have hands full with number two! but so excited! how are everyone's pregnancies coming along? And where are people planning on having their babies?

hey hun...North Shields here too. Am planning on having LO at RVI. How far along are you?

hey hun...North Shields here too. Am planning on having LO at RVI. How far along are you?

hiya! I'm 17 weeks on Tues. I intended on going to rake lane for number one but waters had been gone too long before labour kicked in... i went to wansbeck in the end. I have opted for wansbeck this time, not cos I dont trust rake lane mlu but more cos i want an epidural! I'm due jan 3rd how about you? xx

Hi girls Groupon are doing a deal today £99 for a 4D scan instead of £230 at Peek a View scanning in Team Valley, Gateshead.

hi everyone i had my scan last week and we are havin a lovely baby boy whoo and i am havin my little man at sunderland hospital i am going to go for the look around on sunday
i have got to have a few more scans one in two weeks and one in six weeks and also one when i am 31 weeks but they have said i might have to go in for more scans but i look on the good side and think at least i get to see my little man more on the screen lol these scans they say are grow scans
they have also told me they think i might be Diabetic so they are going to do a few more tests but they have said my little boy is healthy so thats the most important thing

Surprised I havent seen this thread before now! I grew up in Whitley Bay but now live in Washington :)

Hiya, I live in Jarrow.

I'm 31, new to this website and new to motherhood ::happydance:

Just a little bump :)

:hi: I'm from sunny Stanley :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh