Anyone from North East England?

Hello ladies, just seen this thread. I'm a Southener, but currently living in Gosforth. My LO and the baby in my tummy are both half Geordie.

Im a Southener too! (Dorset to be exact!) Where abouts are you from originally?
:flower:

:hi: can I peak my head in? :)
I need some mummies to chat to!Most of my friends haven't got children. So I'm feeling a bit alone!

(I'm from Co.Durham :) )

Hello ladies, just seen this thread. I'm a Southener, but currently living in Gosforth. My LO and the baby in my tummy are both half Geordie.

Im a Southener too! (Dorset to be exact!) Where abouts are you from originally?
:flower:

I'm a southerner too!!! Worthing to be precise :)

I'm from Milton Keynes, so about the furthest north you can be and still be in the south and not the midlands!

I'm living in Whitley Bay, originally from s wales, but just moved up here from scarborough.

Any ladies from South shields or abouts? Am pregnant 27 weeks nearly with a 2 year old xx

I'm not fro South Shields, but I'm almost 25 weeks with a 2 yo :)

Any ladies from South shields or abouts? Am pregnant 27 weeks nearly with a 2 year old xx

Hello. I'm close to South Shields! (I can feel a meet coming on!)

I've got a 11 month old and am 13 weeks pregnant.

Do you South Tyneside guys go to any baby groups?

heya everyone im TTC my second baby have a 2 year old little boy already... live gosforth/wide open area :) am 22 how is everyone? :) xxx

hi i am from durham area if there is anyone from that area i am 17 weeks 3 days pregnant with my first baby

:hi: can I peak my head in? :)
I need some mummies to chat to!Most of my friends haven't got children. So I'm feeling a bit alone!

(I'm from Co.Durham :) )

hi i am from durham area if you want to chat i am 32 and havin my first baby i am 17 weeks and 3 days pregnant

hi ladies im nearly 16 weeks due with my second, any one from North tyneside?

heey im from north tyneside have a 2 year old and just got a BFP :) where bouts are u? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->