• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone from North East England?

also north shields for me....

A few of us coastal girls on here. anyone recommend any good baby groups north shields/whitley bay area?

I'm going to be moving to Gosforth soon, I already do Lingotos and Tumble Tots in the area. Can't wait, everything in walking distance, will be fab to be near my family for when number two arrives!

A few of us coastal girls on here. anyone recommend any good baby groups north shields/whitley bay area?

There's a one called piccolos and one called messy monsters but i'm not sure where they're at yet. There's a bounce and rhyme on a friday morning in whitley bay, think it's near the church but again would have to double check. Don't want to send you on a wild goose chase :haha:

Hi Everyone,

I live in Newcastle - gosforth/kenton area!!

I have 2 children (Jacob 3years and Isabelle 19 months) and I just got my 3rd BFP on monday!!

Congratulations!!! And someone from my neck of the woods at last!! :lol:

Thank you!!

How long have you lived in Gosforth for? Have you been to Captain Ted's yet?

Is that the new soft play in the shopping centre? I just walked past, not been in.
I've lived in Jesmond and Fenham, moved away for a bit and am coming back in the next couple of months, just finalising house purchase!

Yeah its the new soft play.

We were living in Fenham for 6 months before here, and before that we were living in Reading for 3 years.

Just saw that you're pregnant too!! Hows it going so far?

Good thanks! I get a pretty easy ride compared to some, no sickness at all. Just starting to show now, but still at that 'is she fat, or pregnant stage' :lol:

Is this the Geordie chat thread? ;)

South Shields here.

There is! I have been to one today which is held at Balkwell Welfare Community Association in Heaton Terrace and it was lively but the lass who runs it is really welcoming and the mums there were really nice and chatty. Lots of toys and usually £1 (first session is free!) and you get a cup of tea, biscuits and juice for LO's. Is held Monday and Wednesday mornings between 9:30-11:00am & will be making it a regular thing as my LO really enjoyed it!

Kind of off topic, but as I am moving to Gosforth, the place I rent needs tenants!
It's 3 bed in Stanley, Gardens, great landlords, allow pets and reasonably priced! PM me for contact details if interested :D

I live in Newcastle, Benton area, it's nice to finally see people who are pregnant when I am in my area!

i live in no place (actual name) next to beamish, but grew up in Pelton, Chester-le-Street.
i'm ttc #1 x

Jarrow eh? :D I'm going there in a few hours. Every Friday Jarrow Library have an excellent "Storytots" session at 2pm. It's excellent :thumbup:

Really?? thats good, alot of library's need to do more stuff like that for the little ones, i know when i was in washington the only place that did anything was the "Rainbow SureStart Centre" which if ya lived in Oxclose was a hick to get to if ya didn't have enough for the bus.

Jarrow eh? :D I'm going there in a few hours. Every Friday Jarrow Library have an excellent "Storytots" session at 2pm. It's excellent :thumbup:

Really?? thats good, alot of library's need to do more stuff like that for the little ones, i know when i was in washington the only place that did anything was the "Rainbow SureStart Centre" which if ya lived in Oxclose was a hick to get to if ya didn't have enough for the bus.

Yeah! And have you tried Primrose Community Centre? It's awesome for babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->